Protesters in the Woodlands

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Protesters in the Woodlands

Has anyone heard that they are busing protesters into the woodlands today?

might be a good place to stay away from...

They are having a protest in La Porte today also. Not sure if they are busing people in or not.

Comment

There was one yesterday I drove past on my way home near North Shore Park. Looked mostly like HS / college age. Is there another one today?

Comment

Supposed to be 3 places labeled in the woodlands and one in creek side green with market street as well. Understand police notified as riots are expected.

Comment

I have no problem with peaceful protests, but looting and violence should be met with deadly force.

Comment

Skinny. Pedal. Floorboard.

Comment

Originally posted by topwater blowup View Post
              Supposed to be 3 places labeled in the woodlands and one in creek side green with market street as well. Understand police notified as riots are expected.
              Will be interesting as Montgomery tends to handle things much different then Harris.

If there are protest hopefully they stay peaceful as intended

Comment

Live here and have heard nada. Peacefully.......enjoy the hot dang sun. Non peaceful.......expect to be hauled off.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Conman Sharpton stoking the flames at the moment. Expect tonight to be violent. There needs to be statement made in Texas. CA, NY, etc. are just a revolving door so I expect them to be in trouble for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by topwater blowup View Post
                    Ooooh Creeksides not too far from me. Be a shame if a bunch of rioters came over here.

Comment

Who the **** are these clowns protesting too? No one around here had anything to do with it. What a bunch of morons

Comment

Originally posted by UrbanBuck View Post
                        Who the **** are these clowns protesting too? No one around here had anything to do with it. What a bunch of morons
                        #WhiteDevilRacist just for not supporting them.

Comment

I was just in La Porte, no protest that I saw but still trash as usual.....

Comment

Originally posted by 3DW5 View Post
                            I was just in La Porte, no protest that I saw but still trash as usual.....
                            zing!

Comment

Bunch of high school kids. There as one yesterday but the rain got that one.

Comment

Working...
                              X