Bed Cover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bed Cover

Just started looking at bed covers for an F150. There are a ton of options and I'm looking for any input you have. I want a hard cover but I'm not sure which one to go with. Budget is $1k or less.

Thanks in advance for any help.

I have the Rugged Liner II premium on my ‘17 F150. Trifold, easy to take on and off and doesn’t leak. They are about $800 on Amazon.

Comment

ARE brand but not for $1k

Comment

I have a roll and lock I really like .

Comment

I love my diamondback but about $1300.
          Be ready for the next adventure and protect your gear in the bed with DiamondBack. The toughest, most secure truck bed cover that’s built in the USA and comes with a lifetime warranty.
          Last edited by TX CHICKEN; 04-21-2020, 08:01 PM.

Comment

Bed Cover

Solid Fold on my truck https://extang.com/solid-fold-2-0

Mrs has a Bakflip, G2 I think. https://bakflip.com/v/ford/f150/2019/

Both have been terrific. Wouldn’t hesitate to buy either one again.

I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately...

Henry David Thoreau
            Last edited by Gummi Bear; 04-21-2020, 10:22 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by TX CHICKEN View Post
              I love my diamondback but about $1300.
              https://diamondbackcovers.com/
              Save up a little money and buy the Diamondback!! Best money I’ve ever spent on my truck. Absolutely love it.

Comment

I've had 5 trucks so far with the ARE tonneau covers. Not one leak ever even going through the high pressure car wash systems. I tried one of the flip style that fits flush with the top of the bed... It is amazing what will NOT fit under one of those or the roll n locks that will fit under my ARE. I have field folks and they all drive trucks and 2 of them have the flat covers similar to the above. When asked if they "leak" they say "no, but..." Then the proceed to tell me how you have to keep the drains clean, blow out the little tubes, etc. etc.... None of that stuff on the ARE.

Comment

Tagging. In the market as well.

Comment

Another vote for Diamondback. I love my cover!

Comment

Anyone know where to get a diamondback for less than 1600? They look awesome but too far out of budget for now.

Comment

I have the extang solid fold 2.0 and it has been great. Easy to install and if you need to remove it for some reason it is just as easy. Very secure.

Comment

Not sure if you’ve considered a truck topper, but I highly recommend one. I’ve had several bed covers and converted to a topper recently and I’ll never look back.

Comment

I have revolver x4 on my f150. Id recommend it.

Comment

Undercover ultra flex is what I have. Hard cover that folds up so you can still haul big stuff

Comment

Working...
                              X