Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

#himToo

Lets see how all the liberal feminist #metoo people handle this one LOL

I have a strange feeling it will not gain as much media attention as Trump or other conservative accusers. Just a wild guess.

We all MUST remember that they taught us all women are telling the truth and those type scumbags must pay the price!

Comment

blah blah blah.....same story different actors

Unfortunately, claims like this and racism is like a car alarm going off. So many false alarms and nobody pays any attention anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post

Unfortunately, claims like this and racism is like a car alarm going off. So many false alarms and nobody pays any attention anymore.

Absolutely. Couldn’t have said it better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Idiots

Agreed, I have been hearing the same crude since Bill Clinton was blowing horn on arsinio Hall in the 1990’s
          It’s 2020 election year so the propaganda machines are goading the idiots to rally the morons

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
            Agreed, I have been hearing the same crude since Bill Clinton was blowing horn on arsinio Hall in the 1990’s
            It’s 2020 election year so the propaganda machines are goading the idiots to rally the morons

First of all, I am not saying that i disagree with what you guys posted, but...

Your responses are EXACTLY what happens every time a liberal DemoKraut is accused... If this had been Donald Trump Jr., guarantee you it would be the lead headline in every print rag and on everyone of the major TV networks and news outlet in the country tonight and for the next month... It would override CV-19 coverage.

Comment

Equal stupidity for all

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post

Your responses are EXACTLY what happens every time a liberal DemoKraut is accused... If this had been Donald Trump Jr., guarantee you it would be the lead headline in every print rag and on everyone of the major TV networks and news outlet in the country tonight and for the next month... It would override CV-19 coverage.
              Exactly my point, idiots rallying the morons, both sides have propaganda machines that poke the hornets nest , Republicans are just as guilty as Democrats

Comment

Exactly right^^^

Funny how all that “ women don’t lie about things like this” flies out the window when it’s a prominent democrat being accused.

How ever this does open the door for the party to push him out and place someone else....... very convenient

Comment

I predict this lady will get the Clinton accuser treatment from the feminists.

Comment

Anytime I hear of a claim like this, all I hear is a car alarm going off. It doesn't matter who or what they are, as I don't discriminate.

I do hear and understand what you are saying and agree with your assessment.

Comment

Working...
                    X