Toyota Trucks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Toyota Trucks

Trying to get the crap off of the other guys "catch a thief" thread.

Discuss.

If you can afford a 40-70 thousand dollar truck why cant you afford a mile or 2 less mpg?

Comment

They’re the best, most reliable truck you can own. I don’t pay attention to gas mileage. I want my truck to crank when I turn the key, and run until I turn it off and Toyota has been flawless for me.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
        They’re the best, most reliable truck you can own. I don’t pay attention to gas mileage. I want my truck to crank when I turn the key, and run until I turn it off and Toyota has been flawless for me.
        Reminds me I need to go charge the battery in my taco

Comment

I love how my back window goes down so I can have my kid grab me a beer out of the cooler.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
            Reminds me I need to go charge the battery in my taco
            Haha. My taco has 330,000 on it and all that I’ve done to it since I have owned it was a fuel pump and a alternator.

Comment

I think all the complaining about Tacomas and Tundras must come from the hill billies that can't afford one. All the BS about them being rice burners makes me LOL

At least they work. I have nothing against people who own Chevy/Ford but no one can say Toyotas don't last a lot longer. I guess they can say it, but everyone knows they're FOS.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHammer View Post
                Most reliable...Maybe
                Best? Far from it.
                Every manufacturer offers a half ton truck with more power, payload, towing capacity, and mpg than the Toyota.
                With that said, my next truck just may be the tundra.

Comment

There might be other offerings with options but there is nothing as reliable for as long as Toyotas , at least for my sons and I .

Comment

My 2006 Taco has been the best most reliable truck I have owned & I have owned a bunch.

Comment

you can google "million mile Toyota tundra". there has been a couple over the past few years that reached a million miles. That's pretty Dang impressive

Comment

I just got my 16 yr old daughter a 2006 4runner with 172,000 miles. runs and drives like new. no doubt they can be pricey but they will outlast anything out there!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                          Most reliable...Maybe
                          Best? Far from it.
                          Every manufacturer offers a half ton truck with more power, payload, towing capacity, and mpg than the Toyota.
                          With that said, my next truck just may be the tundra.
                          True. I’ll take reliable over any other factor everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            All the BS about them being rice burners makes me LOL.
                            I can’t say how they rank today but when I bought my 2017 Tundra it was rated as having the highest percentage of American parts of all the 1/2 tons and it was built in Texas. I think my wife’s F-350 was built in Canada.

Comment

Up until last Thursday GMC was the best. Beginning Friday Ford became the best.

That 2020 Ford I bought starts every time. Even with 54 miles on it.

Comment

Working...
                              X