Post your County if under "Shelter in Place"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Post your County if under "Shelter in Place"

Brazos County starts shelter in place at 9 pm March 24. It is planned for 2 weeks but they said it is indefinite.

Has your county issued similar orders? Post up county, date and expected end date.

Hunt county. Starts at midnight tonight thru April 3rd.

Comment

Dallas county

I think the list of who has to be closed is smaller than the list of who can be open. Sounds like most everyone is "essential".

Now my job is essential to the defense of the country so we will do what we can.

Comment

Originally posted by WCB View Post
        Dallas county

I think the list of who has to be closed is smaller than the list of who can be open. Sounds like most everyone is "essential".

Now my job is essential to the defense of the country so we will do what we can.
        Defense industry here also. Collin Cty has not gone to shelter at home yet, but I have to drive into Dallas for work.

Comment

Galveston county

Comment

Dallas county

So surfin the web and drinkin coffee is "essential"?

Comment

Dallas county

Sounds like ours here in Brazos County. I am in the electric industry, more specifically I monitor our portion of the Bulk Electric Grid so no matter how bad it gets, we will be working.

Michael

Comment

OK. Anyone want to take bet as I’m a betting man. Lots of us will be on road today. I have a$100 bill out for anyone that wants to chance it. Not one member of TBH will get stopped by LE today for traffic- If someone does take it I need to see citation or warning and contact reason can not be a collision

Comment

So Brazos, Hunt, Dallas, and Galveston Counties.

I know Travis and Bexar are also quarantined.

Comment

Hazzard County. But me and my brother have the Dodge Charger gassed up and the bows n arrows in the trunk.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                      Hazzard County. But me and my brother have the Dodge Charger gassed up and the bows n arrows in the trunk.
                      Don't forget to keep Uncle Jesse's secret recipe in the glove box.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post
                        Don't forget to keep Uncle Jesse's secret recipe in the glove box.
                        Don't need it. We're busting quarantine to go see cousin Radar

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                          Not one member of TBH will get stopped by LE today for traffic- If someone does take it I need to see citation or warning and contact reason can not be a collision
                          speeding? i can do that with less folks on the road

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
                            Don't need it. We're busting quarantine to go see cousin Radar

I'm ready, and so is the mash.

Comment

Originally posted by Radar View Post

I'm ready, and so is the mash.
                              We are in desperate need. All we have is the wannabe stuff. http://youtu.be/8tUqW7ZaV8I

Comment

Working...
                              X