Zero turn help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zero turn help

So I know people post this a lot. I’ve actually been doing a lot of research. I had a cub cadet commercial. That thing was horrible. I mean it would run great, go supper fast but did not cut worth a flip and I had gator blades and all. So right now I’m stuck in between a hustler,ferris bad boy, and a grass hopper. I’m looking to spend 6-8k. I have 5 acres that has about 100 trees. Im wanting something that will cut great, no double cutting. One swath and it’s done. If you have personal experience with these it would be greatly appreciated and what more you have. I’m getting a 60 inch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a hustler and love it. Very well built machine IMO no problems at all in 5 years of mowing 2 rough bumpy acres weekly

Comment

Originally posted by Saltaholic View Post
      Have a hustler and love it. Very well built machine IMO no problems at all in 5 years of mowing 2 rough bumpy acres weekly
      Same here

Comment

Scag I have a 61 inch cut and it’s a boss

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I love my Kubota. Don’t overlook them.

Comment

Hustler. I use and abuse it and it just keeps on going

Comment

Bobcat mower for me.

Comment

Thick stuff run engine wide open and keep blades sharp. Sometimes in thick stuff you have to slow down. I run a Kuboda 60” diesel and really like it.
                Last edited by mchildress; 03-22-2020, 11:29 PM.

Comment

I would run a kubota 60” diesel if I could afford it, my dad has one I’m and it’s a beast.. I bought a spartan with a 33hp which is basically a bad boy and I’m happy with it..

Comment

Not listed but I have a 60" Gravely that has worked great for 7 seasons. $5400 price right now.

Comment

Another not to overlook is Xmark my father in law has one and I know some commercial guys that run them. They are also in your price range.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

When I was doing research for a new one, I had narrowed them down to a gravely and ferris.
                        I rode them both and chose the ferris 2100 with a kawasaki. That was 2 years ago. And still very happy. My yard is 3 acres, and I feel great when I’m done. Nothing rides like a ferris.

Comment

I have one of the big cub cadets. Should have spent more and got the Hustler

Comment

I have a 60" Bad Boy and it has been great.

One thing to keep in mind with all those trees - if several of them are close together you may want to consider a 54" vs a 60" so you can fit between the trees. For that reason, sometimes I wish i had gone with the 54" because I have to either follow up with a push mower or do extra with the weed eater.

Comment

My 60” gravely has done well for me. I was at the local shop this last weekend and gravely is offering 20% list price on most of their mowers. March 20-28th. They are built like tanks

Comment

Working...
                              X