X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wish

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
    No more wish app junk for me.
    I've often wondered about that stuff...seems like a lot of good, cheap stuff on there. What has been you're experience?

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
      I hope the rumors of government test gone are not true but the biotech lab in that area that is approved to study these deadly viruses has gotten very little mention.

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...linked-chines/
      I don't do tinfoil hat but China's response to this is almost draconian. That leads me to wonder if they are trying to minimize collateral damage outside of China when it is ultimately discovered that the virus traveled outside of the Wuhan facility on a person's body and/or they were infected unknowingly while working in the lab... Everyone has to know that no matter what the news coming from the official Chinese news, it is false. If it is bad... it is understated. If it is good, it is overstated. If at fault, it is a complete lie.

Comment

Originally posted by arrowsmack324 View Post
        For all we known its an engineered strain that's been introduced as a weapon by some nefarious government.....
        Probably a very safe bet..

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
          we are in the last days. put all your hope and trust in The Lord Jesus Christ.
          Yep.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Yep.
            Hold on to Psalms 91

Comment

Heard a rumor/speculation yesterday that it was a bio weapon gone wrong

Then find this thread with a couple of similar theories

Nothing would surprise me

Comment

All major north American airlines have stopped traffic to China now.

Comment

Originally posted by ken800 View Post
                  I don't do tinfoil hat but China's response to this is almost draconian. That leads me to wonder if they are trying to minimize collateral damage outside of China when it is ultimately discovered that the virus traveled outside of the Wuhan facility on a person's body and/or they were infected unknowingly while working in the lab... Everyone has to know that no matter what the news coming from the official Chinese news, it is false. If it is bad... it is understated. If it is good, it is overstated. If at fault, it is a complete lie.
                  You referring to China's media or ours?

Comment

I've been using the CDC websites in an effort to cut down on rumors. Interesting is the number of mammals and birds these viruses exist on or within.

Comment

The new number reported this morning from China was now 361 dead. I reached out to my friend in China this morning...here is his update:

Only in Wuhan,there were 14 crematoriums and average per day in full power burning is between 300~400 deaths.In last 10 days these worked 24 hours,so you can imagine how many deaths there ?

Completely not what you saw and what you heard,maybe 361 x 10 in death and what people said there is there were still full of bodies and waiting for burning.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                        The new number reported this morning from China was now 361 dead. I reached out to my friend in China this morning...here is his update:

Only in Wuhan,there were 14 crematoriums and average per day in full power burning is between 300~400 deaths.In last 10 days these worked 24 hours,so you can imagine how many deaths there ?

Completely not what you saw and what you heard,maybe 361 x 10 in death and what people said there is there were still full of bodies and waiting for burning.
                        You would think a country that's been killing it's own people for so long, would be more adept at getting rid of bodies...

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post

Man there are no telling how many folks have died out in other areas. Most deaths are never tested.

Comment

361 deaths from thousands of cases probably doesn’t equate to a bio weapon, but 10 x 361 deaths could.

I’ve been watching cases in Mexico and Latin America. We still have a very porous border and our southern neighbors aren’t known for quality healthcare. Victims of coronavirus could very well make their way north to the USA seeking healthcare to survive spreading the virus all along the way.

Coronavirus in Africa would be hugely tragic and could take an effort to control at least as great as the Ebola outbreak.

Think how densely populated parts of India are.

Not to be alarmist, but, a virus that can be transmitted human to human from an asymptomatic victim with a death rate greater than the flu is a very scary scenario. I haven’t looked, but wondering if Amazon has any of those surgery masks still in stock.

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post
                              361 deaths from thousands of cases probably doesn’t equate to a bio weapon, but 10 x 361 deaths could.

I’ve been watching cases in Mexico and Latin America. We still have a very porous border and our southern neighbors aren’t known for quality healthcare. Victims of coronavirus could very well make their way north to the USA seeking healthcare to survive spreading the virus all along the way.

Coronavirus in Africa would be hugely tragic and could take an effort to control at least as great as the Ebola outbreak.

Not to be alarmist, but, a virus that can be transmitted human to human from an asymptomatic victim with a death rate greater than the flu is a very scary scenario. I haven’t looked, but wondering if Amazon has any of those surgery masks still in stock.
                              China is drastically under stating death toll. As far as Africa and south America... There is a good chance its already there and no one is testing for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Beleg View Post

We discussed this today. If this started in any 3rd world country, forget about containment.

Might get that wall a little faster....

Comment

Working...
                                X