FOOD PLOT AG report DOC HELP

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOOD PLOT AG report DOC HELP

hi gang - can someone help me understand this report? what do i need to do to plant peas and/or wheat? how much lime do i add and what kind of fertilizer do i need? thx!!!!
    Attached Files

let me know if attachments are not showing... should be 2 there. thx!

Comment

Great print out for someone who can interpret but I am of no help

Comment

bump

Comment

As I understand it, it would be 1ton of each lime and a nitrogen rich fertilizer per acre to get your ph and nutrients to the optimum level for planting. They are showing optimum ph at 6. Every thing I have read is you want to be between 6-7 for crops to absorb nutrients efficiently.

Comment

I’m assuming fert values are per acre but I get my soil tests done at Whitetail Institute and they tell me what kind and how much fert to use. Lime also. Looks like yours is telling you how much lime to add per acre to bring it to a specific ph. Your local feed store can help you with your fert but just a for instance, the bottom report you have posted for clover calls for zero nitrogen, 100 lb. of phosphate, and 80 lb. of potash. I’m also assuming that’s per acre. Feed store can sort that out or at least get close with whatever fers they have or can get. Good luck !

Comment

that makes sense. thx for the answers!

Comment

It says units are in lb per acre for fertilizer and ton per acre for lime to achieve a certain ph.

Comment

Working...
                X