Engagement Ring Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Engagement Ring Advice

Well the times come where I’ve found myself looking at engagement rings. Wanted to get some recommendations on the a good spot to buy one in the Houston area. Ive got pictures of what she likes, thanks to my sister so I’m not totally lost. Thanks in advance!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats. Jonathan's fine jewelry is a TBH sponsor. Maybe start there.

Comment

I asked my wife just this morning if she'd rather have a CZ and a pile of cash or the diamond on her finger and no cash. She said if she had it to do over she'd take the CZ

Comment

Originally posted by AntlerCollector View Post
        Congrats. Jonathan's fine jewelry is a TBH sponsor. Maybe start there.

Thank you sir! Just looked him I see he’s highly recommend. I’ll be getting in touch with him.

Comment

Check out white flash or union diamond online. Literally half the price of Houston jewelers and fully certified.

I went with union diamond and it was excellent service

Comment

When I bought my wife's I used JamesAllen.com can pick your setting and then pick the rock. And the price was great compared to in store pricing.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TxAg View Post
              I asked my wife just this morning if she'd rather have a CZ and a pile of cash or the diamond on her finger and no cash. She said if she had it to do over she'd take the CZ
              Ain’t that the **** truth.

Comment

Jonathan’s did an awesome job on our engagement ring and it was a great deal compared to everywhere else I looked. Sergio or Keifer will help you out, I needed mine in a few days and they had it finished early.

Comment

Just don’t do it it’s that simple

Comment

If you are in the woodlands area I would recommend Robichau jewelers.

Comment

Don't be scared of buying online if it's a well known and certified place. Blue Nile and James Allen are very reputable from what I found, and I had a good experience getting the rock there. You can always get the stone online and get it set somewhere else local if you want. I was looking for a rather uniquely shaped stone, so it helped to have a huge selection to pick from, and was about 30% less than buying at a jeweler.

Comment

Checkout moissanite engagement rings. My wife got a moissanite engagement ring and a diamond band. I told her she could get a diamond engagement ring but she knew she'd rather get something a little more affordable and use the cash for something else. Smart woman .We looked a moissanite rings and diamond rings side by side and could not tell the difference.

Comment

I bought my wife's here. Highly recommended.

Diamond World is one of the oldest and trusted merchants for buying loose diamonds in Houston.

Comment

Whiteflash did a jam up job on my wifes ring

Comment

You might try US Coins also. If so, pm me first

Comment

Working...
                              X