Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a family to help for Christmas

Please delete if not allowed.

At work my small team and I (10 people) typically plan a nice little holiday party with an event and dinner /drinks. This year we thought it would be nice to help out a family with Christmas gifts instead.

We would prefer to work directly with the family or the person that nominates them vs a charity or organization.

Preferably in the DFW area but we could ship out if dont find someone closer.

We have reached out to a few of our churches and at this time they didnt have anyone on a list.

So if someone knows of a struggling family , single mother and kids or just a family down on their luck that could use some help giving their kids a good Chirstmas please let me know.

We can only sponsor 1 family with our budget and plan to do our shopping party on Friday Dec 13th so only a week to get it figured out.

Thanks in advance..

Good for y'all. I hope you find a deserving family

Comment

Help thread

Check out this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
        2nd! I know the OP and Doug is good folks so a legit way to help.

Blessings for your offer and Merry Christmas!

Comment

Good on y’all Wes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Well done sir.

Maybe try a womens shelter in your area and ask. They may have a lead to a family

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

I know a grandmother that is raising 2 grandsons alone, we help her out when we can with things. They live in the deer park Pasadena area though. U can text me for more details. 832 549 9294.

Comment

Working...
              X