Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jnd1959 View Post
    I'm not far behind you.

The sad part is when we get to the "expert" level we'll no longer remember what we were trying to achieve the level for.

I turned "Expert" back when I was 18 YOA. I pretty much knew everything there was needed to know back then.

But have forgotten most of it now ? ........... (comes with age I guess )

Comment

Reminds me of an old saying:

"When I was 18 I thought my father was the dumbest person on earth. When I turned 22, I was surprised how much he had learned in four years."

Comment

In for another season! Good luck this year gentlemen and gentlewoman....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Sitting on my porch with my coffee and the dove are already taunting me. You just watch, when I get to the lake tomorrow there wont be a single bird. Lol

Comment

Mike you goin out there tomorrow?

Comment

I wasn't planning on it. But I might. Got a lot I need to do around here. And didn't get anything done today note worthy, after my bike ride.

Comment

Gotcha. I will be at the same ole section you have seen me dove hunt.

Comment

Comment

Anybody got feathers yet today?

Comment

I saw maybe a dozen. Most out of range. Shot at two missed two. Lol

Comment

From the reports I've read, they weren't moving much in most places this morning. Maybe they will move this evening.

Comment

I hunted on my buddies place yesterday an this morning super slow only got 15 total between 3 hunters in 3 hunts everyone has water don’t seem to be coming to those tanks anyway.

Comment

This next weekend should be better. We supposed to get a lot of heat this week. That should dry up a few things. Then cool down a little next week.

Comment

Yep, first time I've been skunked in years.

Comment

I’m ready for some cooler weather... even a 10* decrease would help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X