Fishing Boat out of Destin or Pensacola

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fishing Boat out of Destin or Pensacola

Anyone on the TBH ever used any boat captains out of Pensacola or Destin?
    My family & I will be in Pensacola and a buddy & his family will be in Destin.
    We were talking about trying to setup a guys fishing day.

Anyone have any recommendations for either location?

out of Destin I've been on Top Gun and Day Break, great trips on both. I went to the kiosks at the docks and told the girl I wanted to go on whatever boat was catching the most fish and went as an add on. Also can go to docks and see which boat has most fish and ask the deck hand if they need any add on needed for up coming days

Comment

Destin we had a good trip on the shamrock 2 .

Comment

Pelican adventures on the Anticipation. Super nice captain and top notch deck hand, pulled in snapper about as fast as you could put bait on. Also caught what they said was the largest grouper to ever be on that boat.

Comment

In Pensacola as well following

Comment

If you like to wade fish it's can be really good. Plus the water is Crystal clear.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Comment

Charter boat Seahorse. Awesome boat, captain, and fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We went out with Matt of Hot Spots and were very successful. He had a 26ft cat hull with twins that got us to each spot quickly, and a trolling motor that kept us in place over wrecks.

We fished for Kings, Cobia, and Snapper. Caught some Amberjack too, but they were out of season.

Comment

Working...
                X