Trump, Pelosi and Schumer Meeting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump, Pelosi and Schumer Meeting

Did any of you guys watch the meeting? I am glad that Trump stuck to his guns and didn't give in. I honestly think that Schumer and Pelosi went into that meeting feeling like they had some sort of upper hand having just won the election. Didn't quite seem to go as planned in my opinion.

See if I can get this to work

Comment

No more “give”...Take

Comment

Pelosi is an idiot - Trump is an idiot ... Everybody else involved in that nonsense is an idiot.

Effing world is going to go up in flames because of these idiots.

Comment

Nice..............

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
            Pelosi is an idiot - Trump is an idiot ... Everybody else involved in that nonsense is an idiot.

Well, its only gonna get worse according to the Bible and I think God promised no more floods. “Flames” it just may be.

Comment

I don't think that any of them are idiots. Pelosi and Schumer are conniving politicians and they know exactly what they are doing.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

Comment

or...the border becomes safer

Comment

“It’s like a manhood thing for him,” Pelosi said, according to the source. “As if manhood could ever be associated with him.”

“I was trying to be the mom. I can’t explain it to you. It was so wild. It goes to show you: you get into a tinkle contest with a skunk, you get tinkle all over you,” Pelosi said, drawing laughs from her fellow Dems, according to the aide in the room.

I bet that hag smelled like skunk **** before the meeting

Comment

Close the government or fund the wall?

Dems are on the losing end of this equation.

Should have had this showdown before the midterms.

Comment

Botox and Crying Chuck got blind sided big time. They didn't know Trump was going to open the curtains and let the reporters and cameras in. Played them like a fine fiddle he did! Poor Chucky had that lost sick look like he was watching his house burn down with everything he owned inside. Botox caught off guard and kept wanting the conversations to be in private setting and couldn't even put a coherent sentence together. Gubmint shutdown and no wall funding is now on the democrats. What a show! Don't have to worry about FAKE news media twisting anything. It was all caught live and unedited. MAGA!

Comment

Nancy and her girlfriend chucky just looked so intimidated and scared in front of media and by trump and pence's masculinity. chucky looks like a grinning possum and wishes his pair was as big as nancy's .

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          Botox and Crying Chuck got blind sided big time. They didn't know Trump was going to open the curtains and let the reporters and cameras in. Played them like a fine fiddle he did! Poor Chucky had that lost sick look like he was watching his house burn down with everything he owned inside. Botox caught off guard and kept wanting the conversations to be in private setting and couldn't even put a coherent sentence together. Gubmint shutdown and no wall funding is now on the democrats. What a show! Don't have to worry about FAKE news media twisting anything. It was all caught live and unedited. MAGA!
                          Yep!!! Trump is playing these fools like a drum.

Comment

Only problem I see with it is that the mainstream media will report this to make Trump look bad. People won’t spend time to watch the video. They’ll just believe what the media portrays

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                              Only problem I see with it is that the mainstream media will report this to make Trump look bad. People won’t spend time to watch the video. They’ll just believe what the media portrays
                              Saw one news clip......it showed Trump being an angry bully and then Pelosi answering reporters' questions so she could give her prepared version of what happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X