No announcement yet.

2018 TPWD Draw Hunts - let the fun begin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

whats up "withdrawn"? never seen that. I mistakenly put my daughter in for 4 youth ES hunts and since you can only put in for 3 she now shows "withdrawn" on every one of them. granted that was my fault but its still a very lousy system. any other state that has a draw process there is no way to "over apply".

Comment

Originally posted by Czechoholic View Post
      I got the email saying I was selected for Choke Canyon. Went to check status and it says withdrawn.

Hopefully Choke didn't draw first and wiped out all my loyalty points before Chap and Daughtrey were drawn. Buddy and me each had 6 points.

Was looking forward to the tbh party at Choke
      Was the chick in your avatar coming with you? If so, I don't need to hunt or have the permit, I'll be there

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTrophyBowhunter View Post
        Wooo Got drawn for Chap December 11-14

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
        Awesome! Get a big un

Comment

Anyone get “withdrawn” from Chaparral?? I hope my draw wasn’t too good to be true

Comment

They probably won't do another draw. They will just go with the drawing order until the correct quota is filled.

Comment

withdrawn at choke

Comment

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

Comment

Everyone who put in Either got drawn. They are going to refund From. Boggy and Choke Canyon, and redraw at at a later date. And all other drawings have been stopped until they fix the glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by acepipeman View Post
                    Me and my buddy got drawn for Ft. Boggy. I paid for mine and it says "paid". His has been withdrawn. Kf you look at last posts, you'll see It. Boggy seems to have a history of screw ups. I believe one of my uncle's hunts was cancelled there last year. How does this work if it burned your preference points and you could have gotten something else but didn't because you were zeroed out on points? With today's technology, there is no reason for this.
                    If your points are burned I'd give them a call (probably not at the moment lol) if they aren't restored

Comment

Originally posted by acepipeman View Post
                      Everyone who put in Either got drawn. They are going to refund From. Boggy and Choke Canyon, and redraw at at a later date. And all other drawings have been stopped until they fix the glitch.
                      where did you get this info?

Comment

Drew an drew paid for choke canyon! Holding my breathe!

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
                          I just got picked for fort boggy archery too! What day?

That whole week of Oct 15. Looks like you, me and LiftnShoot, so far.

Comment

Originally posted by staplehawk View Post
                            That whole week of Oct 15. Looks like you, me and LiftnShoot, so far.
                            Well.... Withdrawn...

Comment

Also got the won/withdrawn for Choke Canyon...😮

Comment

Originally posted by staplehawk View Post
                                Well.... Withdrawn...
                                Same. Looks like the best we can do right now is hope for a redraw.

Comment

Working...
                                X