Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
    What's up Newbie?

I am guessing you just buy 800,000.00 worth of Litecoin and transfer it.
    Sound like a pro to me ...

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
      Sound like a pro to me ...
      That still isn't verified on GDAX. LMAO.

My smarts are a kickin in. Today I would only cash out 700,000 and invest 100,000 in BTC. Boom. Now what?
      Last edited by Burntorange Bowhunter; 12-22-2017, 12:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackoutRam2500 View Post
        Actually my wife day traded back in the late 90's and early 2000's so we've got a little bit of experience with it. She said one thing this morning and that was "e-toys".

Our play was always long term. I mean really long term. Personally I think that we bought Ripple a little high at $1.00 but can't do anything about that now. For the long term and our prediction of $5.00 within the next 2-3 years is solid IMO.... but we shall see

For the newbies I'll say what you should already know. The stock market and crypto currency is gambling. It's not as bad as the blackjack table most of the time but in some ways on some days it can be worse. The key to winning is diversity. Invest in land, invest in your home, invest in your 401k, invest in crypto and bury some gold and cash in a folgers can in your backyard.
        How did you calculate the $5 price target?

Comment

The TBH Wolf of Wall Street.

Comment

after the BC Cash "scam" and now this, I fear Coinbase' days are numbered.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Capture.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	22.0 KB
ID:	24523431

Comment

Originally posted by JFISHER View Post
              after the BC Cash "scam" and now this, I fear Coinbase' days are numbered.

[ATTACH]889092[/ATTACH]
              I say good riddance... They lifetime banned me (company and personal accounts) in 2014 because I accepted btc for my Licensed Firearms Dealer business. When I signed up they had nothing in their terms about it. Then they changed the terms and banned BOTH my company and personal accounts. They being a bleeding heart liberal company based in San Francisco, it doesn't surprise me. It might be the easiest platform to buy on but it is not the cheapest or most open platform.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Samson View Post
                I say good riddance... They lifetime banned me (company and personal accounts) in 2014 because I accepted btc for my Licensed Firearms Dealer business. When I signed up they had nothing in their terms about it. Then they changed the terms and banned BOTH my company and personal accounts. They being a bleeding heart liberal company based in San Francisco, it doesn't surprise me. It might be the easiest platform to buy on but it is not the cheapest or most open platform.

Sent from my KIW-L24 using Tapatalk
                wow....

Comment

Well I just got a lesson in how this works and all I can say is "holy cow!" There is no way I could have figured this out on my own. I'm glad to have a better handle on how this process works now, but geez I wish I would have know when the bottom fell out. Oh well.
                  Last edited by Etxbuckman; 12-22-2017, 03:29 PM.

Comment

Bitcoin...Cryptocurrency

Originally posted by Etxbuckman View Post
                    Well I just like a lesson in how this works and all I can say is "holy cow!" There is no way I could have figured this out on my own. I'm glad to have a better handle on how this process works now, but geez I wish I would have know when the bottom fell out. Oh well.

You and me both. I got in early last week which was borderline too late...or early for that matter. Lol. Hang in there, it’s going to get good in 2018.

Skinny
                    Last edited by Skinny; 12-22-2017, 03:04 PM.

Comment

She's been a roller coaster today boys. Glad it straightened out and stabilized somewhat. I was about to find a cardboard box and a bridge...but now I can at least have a bowl of cereal.

Comment

Originally posted by RascalArms View Post
                        She's been a roller coaster today boys. Glad it straightened out and stabilized somewhat. I was about to find a cardboard box and a bridge...but now I can at least have a bowl of cereal.
                        Want half of a pimento loaf sandwich?
                        Last edited by Let's go Brandon!; 12-22-2017, 03:47 PM.

Comment

Let’s say you have $150 bucks to “blow” today on a coin...which one would it be? Just curious.

Skinny

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post
                            Let’s say you have $150 bucks to “blow” today on a coin...which one would it be? Just curious.

Skinny
                            Pick one of the majors and convert it to something cheaper that has lower dollar flow. Personally I like qtum

Comment

Originally posted by Skinny View Post

Skinny
                              me... GNT

The live Golem price today is $0.3708 USD with a 24-hour trading volume of $12,320,874.08 USD. We update our GLM to USD price in real-time.

Golem is a decentralized marketplace for computing power. It consists of a network of nodes that implement the Golem network protocol.

Comment

Man you gotta be ready with the funds. Bought more bitcoin @14,000, wish I would have been ready around 8 this morning. Lesson learned, putting a raining day chunk of money aside for the next correction.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X