suppressors in stock?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

suppressors in stock?

Dang, I'm getting an education here. Got my trust set up with Sean C. but now I can't find anything to buy Well, that is without extra waiting. I just learned that if I order from silencershop it takes a couple of months for the can to get to one of their dealers near me... and the wait starts AFTER that.

So, I have found the silencerco hybrid in stock at two shops but I don't think it's the one for me. I guess I could just make a Saturday trip to Austin but if anybody knows of a shop with a good 30 cal in stock closer to Houston, let me know.

Also ordered some fingerprint cards today so I can do some Form 1 fun

Check out capital armory.

Comment

I can't search from work but you may want to give Extreme Guns and Ammo in Richmond a call. They had a few in last time I was there. Other than that, all you can is do hit the ole google button and start making phone calls.

They're not too far from you on Hwy 90A on the east side of Richmond just minutes off of the Grand Parkway. I had the same issue back last spring as I wanted a Thunder beast Ultra and no one had a 30 cal QD mount in Houston...that I could find. I ordered from Mile High Firearms in Denver and had to wait 6 weeks for it to be delivered to my local dealer.

Comment

For sure check out Capitol. You can order from them and once it gets in they can ship anywhere in TX as long as you have a valid LTC (CHL). It adds a couple weeks on the back end for the shipping thing, but if they have what you want in stock (and they probably do), then you can get rolling on it pronto and get your form-4 on the way to ATF without having to wait for one to come in on a form-3 from somewhere else. Capitol is easy to deal with.

7.62 - 308 - 30 - 6mm caliber suppressors from SilencerCo, Dead Air, Rugged, Thunder Beast, By Q, Sig Sauer and more. Over 100 models to suppress your centerfire rifle needs.

Comment

I know AGR Outdoors in cypress has some things in stock as does Texas tactical off fuqua in s Houston.

Comment

We are picking up 5 from Capital Armory today!!

Comment

I have bought 3 suppressors through Silencer Shop.

Now they ship to a dealer near you.

Comment

Capital Armory for sure, ive got an Omega that should get approved any day, and going to buy another when I pick that one up.

Comment

Originally posted by Jethro View Post
                  For sure check out Capitol. You can order from them and once it gets in they can ship anywhere in TX as long as you have a valid LTC (CHL). It adds a couple weeks on the back end for the shipping thing, but if they have what you want in stock (and they probably do), then you can get rolling on it pronto and get your form-4 on the way to ATF without having to wait for one to come in on a form-3 from somewhere else. Capitol is easy to deal with.

http://www.capitolarmory.com/suppres...2-308-6mm.html

This^^

Best place we've ever dealt with. Even if you have to wait, I'd deal with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Call Spring Guns and Ammo. last time I was there they had some 30 caps in stock. Good luck. Still waiting on ATF on my cans, going on 8 months.

Comment

We're in kind of a weird situation right now with suppressors due to the pending legislation. It's really a crapshoot. Some people are buying now because they think the HP Act will pass and then demand will go through the roof, others are waiting to see what happens. My own take is this, if you want one anyway and can get what you want, pull the trigger now. On the other hand, if you can't find what you really want, or you don't have any pressing need, wait and see what happens. If the act passes (I don't give it more than a 50/50 chance due to the fact that the democrats in the Senate are going to go full tilt against it), two things are going to happen. Number one, you won't be able to find a suppressor to buy for months. Number two, a huge number of new people are going to get into the suppressor business, and there will eventually be lots of options and better prices. There aren't any needs for me right now, but there are always wants. I'm waiting to see what happens.

Comment

suppressors in stock?

Contact Jake at Circle Star Firearms. He may be in your area. He's a TBH sponsor too.

If you can find someone local or at least within driving distance you'll be better off. Buying from someone out of your area adds 10-15 days to your wait time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by TexaRican View Post
                          Dang, I'm getting an education here. Got my trust set up with Sean C. but now I can't find anything to buy Well, that is without extra waiting. I just learned that if I order from silencershop it takes a couple of months for the can to get to one of their dealers near me... and the wait starts AFTER that.

So, I have found the silencerco hybrid in stock at two shops but I don't think it's the one for me. I guess I could just make a Saturday trip to Austin but if anybody knows of a shop with a good 30 cal in stock closer to Houston, let me know.

Also ordered some fingerprint cards today so I can do some Form 1 fun
                          Call Adam @ A&P Armory (832) 514-6797. He's off 249 & Hardin Store rd just north of Tomball

Comment

Eric @ Jep Firearms. Usually has plenty in stock and great deals.

Comment

Capitol Armory is just north of Austin, in a suburb.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X