Costa Rica : Finally Booked!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Costa Rica : Finally Booked!

My wife and I love to travel but CR was not an easy vacation to book. So many different things to do in different areas. We both like the beach so that was our main focus....but most of CR isn't known for beaches...

We finally picked a little boutique hotel called Hotel Capitan Suizo in Tamarindo. Nice beach plus a tropical laid back atmosphere. The town is walking distance from the hotel which is a big plus..and hopefully I'll catch that billfish....any billfish. ...I've been chasing my whole life.
    Last edited by Mexico; 03-23-2016, 11:39 AM.

Have fun and good luck with the billfish!

Comment

That is exciting. My fiance and I are looking at honeymoons now and this is my top pick just because of how great fishing there but she is not convinced of the beaches. My buddy just got back and they caught 22 sailfish in one day.
      Hope your trip goes that well!

Comment

We honeymooned just North of Tamarindo on Playa Conchal and loved it. One of the only places I could move to from Texas. Have fun and good luck...

Comment

Just got back from Tamarindo. Take a bunch of $5 dollar bills. No one seems to have change. Zip line was a lot of fun!

The BBQ chicken place across from the Diria was the best food for us by far!!!

Comment

Awesome! I spent some time in Jaco when I was in my early twenties. My best friends dad was a sport fishing caption. CR is a beautiful place. Good luck with the billfish, you should do good.

Comment

Originally posted by boweye View Post
              Just got back from Tamarindo. Take a bunch of $5 dollar bills. No one seems to have change. Zip line was a lot of fun!

The BBQ chicken place across from the Diria was the best food for us by far!!!
              Nice...where did you guys stay?

Comment

Exactly where we stayed 2 years ago. Awesome place! You will have a blast. I would recommend a room with AC [emoji41]

Comment

Good luck, love me some Costa Rica. Hope you get that fish.

Comment

Originally posted by James View Post
                    That is exciting. My fiance and I are looking at honeymoons now and this is my top pick just because of how great fishing there but she is not convinced of the beaches. My buddy just got back and they caught 22 sailfish in one day.
                    Hope your trip goes that well!
                    Beaches are great, my fiancé loved them when we went in July. We stayed in Manuel Antonio. Fishing was awesome, and the surfing and lounging was great too.

Comment

My buddy just got back from golfito and they caught 49 sails in 3 days.

Comment

heck yeah, make sure to take us along in a live thread of sorts. Enjoy the trip, Costa Rica is awesome

Comment

Planning on going to CR for my honeymoon. I have a few friends that have been and now they dont go anywhere but there. They say its the most beautiful place you will ever go.

Comment

Originally posted by Chuy View Post
                            heck yeah, make sure to take us along in a live thread of sorts. Enjoy the trip, Costa Rica is awesome
                            Will do. It's still a ways off (end of June) but I'll definitely update with pics!

Comment

Have fun...post pics.

Comment

Working...
                              X