No announcement yet.

The official Whiskey (bourbon) thread.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To cap off a night drinking homebrew beer I'm finishing off an auchentoshan 12 yr old with a splash of water. Great dram on a 42 degree summer day (108 deg f for you American folk)

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Comment

No one has a bottle of Elmer t lee they can part with?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by redfishted View Post
        I have some Weller 12, I would like to trade for either William Larue Weller, or Weller Antique 107. Let me know what you got.
        I picked up a bottle of Weller 12 a few days ago for $20.56 out the door. Have yet to sample it.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
          I picked up a bottle of Weller 12 a few days ago for $20.56 out the door. Have yet to sample it.
          I would like to borrow your time machine one weekend. That's unheard of

Comment

I have a couple bottles of weller 12. I’d be interested in trading a bottle of it for something else that’s hard to find.

Comment

Picked these up today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm no connoisseur but I like it!

Comment

Originally posted by bphillips View Post
                  Yellow Rose Outlaw is pretty awesome. I haven't found it again since I ran out
                  Popped in to the total wine by my house and they have a dozen bottles and about 8 of the store pick version. Let me know if you want me to grab some for you

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                    Picked these up today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    My favorite these days, just getting dang hard to find

Comment

Originally posted by hooligan View Post
                      Popped in to the total wine by my house and they have a dozen bottles and about 8 of the store pick version. Let me know if you want me to grab some for you
                      Shoot man its fine but I appreciate it. Its not too hard to find if you go to a distributor we just don't have one here in San Angelo. I travel enough I can get one when I think about it

Comment

Originally posted by Gunnyart View Post
                        I'm no connoisseur but I like it!

I bet so!

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                          I have a couple bottles of weller 12. I’d be interested in trading a bottle of it for something else that’s hard to find.
                          Where u located, and what are you looking for?

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                            Where u located, and what are you looking for?
                            Cleburne, Elmer t would be nice. I’m pretty open, whatcha got?

Comment

Originally posted by Williams4298 View Post
                              Cleburne, Elmer t would be nice. I’m pretty open, whatcha got?
                              Cleburne is a haul for me, but I’ve got an unopened Blanton’s I’d Part with for both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                                Cleburne is a haul for me, but I’ve got an unopened Blanton’s I’d Part with for both of them.
                                Man I’m only looking to trade one bottle, thanks for the offer though.

Comment

Working...
                                X