Remodel a 1968 lease camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Remodel a 1968 lease camper

About 7-8 years ago I bought a 1968 Nomad trailer for a lease trailer. That old trailer is water tight and we used it as it came from the factory for years.

To make a long story longer, I put it on our place in west Texas last year and the dare mice and rats took over. I could not keep them out. It was so bad we did not spend one night in it last year. I pulled the darn thing home a couple weeks ago to attempt to either clean it up or burn it down.

A little sweat equity and she is looking good. Some paneling and new floor tiles. Left the bath room with shower and instant water heater and bunk bed in tact. I completely sealed the inside (hoping to keep unwelcome critters out) and installed 100% LED lights (both 110 and 12v).

Looks good.

Comment

Nice. Any b4 pics?

Comment

Nice. Any b4 pics?
        I forgot to take any. I wish now I had. I took out the old table/bed combo, removed the old "kitchen" sink and heater. I left the head-knocker cabinets. I built "boxes" over the wheel wells and completely sealed around the edges. Foamed every spot I could find where mice could get in.

Comment

Working...
        X