Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ridiculous good deal on Brunton Epoch binocs

Thought I'd share this with the GS...

I'm always a sucker for a good deal on binoculars, and I came across this one through a birding forum I frequent. 8.5X43 Brunton Epoch's for just $299!

We offer the latest & greatest gear at the lowest prices online. Serving those who protect our great country.

Brunton are more well known in the hunting and 3D archery community than with birders, so some of you may recognize the brand. These are $1K binoculars selling for just $300 on this site.

Lancaster Archery has them on sale right now for over 3x this price ($979.00)

I read on the birding forum that Brunton has gone out of business, so buyer beware. There may not be anyone answering the phone if you have warranty issues. But for a 80% discount, I took my chances and ordered a pair in camo. I also ordered their 2x eyepiece doubler that was deeply discounted, so I can make these into a 17x spotting scope in a pinch.

I'll update this when I receive mine. I hope it's legit.

John
    Last edited by Limbwalker; 01-30-2015, 12:09 PM.

Optics Planet is selling the camo "on sale" for $919 and the standard version for $1,369!!!

Brand Name binoculars, telescopes, spotting scopes, microscopes, sunglasses, goggles, prescription glasses, 35mm and digital cameras, rifles scopes, night vision, lasers, and more, low prices, Free Shipping, great service!

Comment

If you click the "make offer" button and offer them $200, their counteroffer right now is $250.

That's a $1300 pair of binoculars for $250. It doesn't get much better than that.

Comment

Wow, great deal! Thanks for the info.

Comment

that's a steal. Ill get a pair. How often do you really send them in for warranty anyways

Comment

My pleasure. I don't expect them to last long at this price. I'm seriously thinking about buying a 2nd pair. All the reviews I can find on these 8.4x43's are outstanding, and put them squarly in the alpha class of optics.

Comment

Wow. That's incredible. Thanks for the heads up. Taking a hard look at these.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper33 View Post
                that's a steal. Ill get a pair. How often do you really send them in for warranty anyways
                Yea, that's what I was thinking...

And don't be afraid to shoot them an offer. $299 is great, but $250 is even better!

Comment

I don't see the make offer button

Comment

Here's the standard version

We offer the latest & greatest gear at the lowest prices online. Serving those who protect our great country.

And all their Brunton products are on clearance. They have some rifle scopes for less than 50% too.

Comment

Originally posted by elkaholic9292 View Post
                      I don't see the make offer button
                      It's right under the "Add to Cart" button, in gray.

Comment

Is the place reputable as a seller??? Never heard of it.

Comment

I hope so. My payment is pending through Paypal. The reviewer on the birding forum ordered their pair through Botach and didn't report any issues.

I haven't ordered from them before so I have my fingers crossed.

I did get a counteroffer to my offer within a couple hours.

Here are some reviews of the company:

Last edited by Limbwalker; 01-30-2015, 01:32 PM.

Comment

Tag

Comment

Originally posted by TexasCanesFan View Post
                              Is the place reputable as a seller??? Never heard of it.

Comment

Working...
                              X