This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rickey Morris AKA: Redseal

I hate to bring this up but....I have been in the U.S. Military for 21 years, bought my retirement home near our family in Denison Tx. I am in California and am getting ready to retire. We hired Ricky Morris to build my family (and dogs) a good quality fence. He came out to the house and put in a reasonable bid to do it. He met my family and dogs, introduced his family and just seemed like a genuine good hard working Texas boy! He asked for half up front for materials, which I paid. There was a lil complication after he put up the posts and had to move them. He asked for more money for materials, which I paid him. We have got the run around ever since! He kept saying he was coming and would never show. Then gave countless excuses. Won't answer or return calls now, wont return our money, etc... Just took off with my hard earned money!! I just cant believe someone like him could do that to me and my family! Been here a month now and still no fence. Definitly filing on him soon!! Stay far away!! Just makes me sick to my stomach! Please contact me if you have any info on this guy. Thanks!!

I believe he has been banned for quite a while...

Sorry to hear of your troubles

Comment

Think I recall him having some issues not getting paid for items to people on here too.

Comment

go ahead and file. He is not comeing back to finish.
        I have talked to some folks and word is he's a con artist.

Comment

Sorry for your trouble and hate to hear this. Because no one likes a thief, gives us good contractors bad names and this is not the first time he has scammed someone on TBH..

With out going into details he has got over on alot of folks here. Time to take the next step

Comment

this was under his visitor message posted by scout.

Anyone looking for Ricky Morris:

Rick’s Mom’s house where I believe the animals are located:

144 Old Airport Rd

Denison, TX 75021

I also believe a fella named Curtis Davis lives at his moms house.

Rick and Stephanie Wright’s address:

416 Tipps Rd

Whitesboro, TX 76273

Stephanie Lynn Wright Cell 903-267-0513 she works at Denison Medical Center as a phlebotomist

Stehpanie’s mom is Rhonda Long her cell is 903-271-4144 and Rick works for her construction company # 903-416-4200

Ricky’s email is rrmslw@hotmail.com

Comment

Ask Scout and others about his "taxidermy" work.

Comment

Sorry dog......

File !

Comment

Thanks guys! he won't answer his phone, his door, return messages, etc... I have contacted his employer as well. What sucks is it cost me an additional $250 to file. We did it this payday though!! I will be satisfied when I see his sorry ***** in court! Better yet, Denison is a small town....(-;

Comment

This is nothing new for him. He has a history of not following through on projects and not returning money or other items.

Comment

Originally posted by craig142 View Post
                      Thanks guys! he won't answer his phone, his door, return messages, etc... I have contacted his employer as well. What sucks is it cost me an additional $250 to file. We did it this payday though!! I will be satisfied when I see his sorry ***** in court! Better yet, Denison is a small town....(-;
                      IM surprised it cost that much. Its only like $65 in Tarrant County

He needs a good ole fashioned but whooping.. To bad you cant just do that anymore with out getting charged with assault

Comment

If your fence can wait a few weeks I'll be back stateside, I'd be happy to help you finish it.

Comment

You will be able to get your filing and court cost back in the judgement. More than likely he won't show up for court and you win automatically. The downside is the courts cannot force him to give you the money. You might be able to put liens on real property he owns, when ever he goes to sell you will get paid. I've never had to go this far but I've heard of others that have, might want to look into it.

If nothing else beat his ***!

Comment

He has a long history on bad deals with TBHers

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                              You will be able to get your filing and court cost back in the judgement. More than likely he won't show up for court and you win automatically. The downside is the courts cannot force him to give you the money. You might be able to put liens on real property he owns, when ever he goes to sell you will get paid. I've never had to go this far but I've heard of others that have, might want to look into it.

If nothing else beat his ***!
                              Like mentioned, even if you win, this doesn't mean you'll get any money out of it.

Sorry it went this way. Theives suck!

Comment

Working...
                              X