KCA-Cancer Update For John

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KCA-Cancer Update For John

I am still on the planet it hasn't gotten the best of me yet.I finished up all of my chemo and will have my last surgery the 20th of this month for them to put me completely back together.I still have lots of severe pain in my hips and after my last cat scan it shows i have a build up of fluid in my pelvis.The doctors and surgeon are not concerned with it and said it should eventually go away.I also tested positive for Lynch Syndrome like Chew.With the history of cancer in my family we had my 22 year old son tested for Lynch Syndrome and it came back positive.He had his first cat scan last week which came back clean and he will be having a colonoscopy in a couple of weeks.Thanks to all of the TBH community for keeping myself and Bobby in your prayers it is greatly appreciated.

John, continued prayers for you and Bobby.... You boys keep up the fight and we will keep praying for y'all...

Comment

Thanks for the update John! Still praying for a full recovery and a life free of pain.

Comment

Continued prayers for all- cancer sucks!

Comment

John, been wondering how you were doing, and appreciate the update. Prayers continue for you, buddy.

Comment

Our prayers continue for you sir.

Comment

Prayers for you. Got cancer myself. Yes......cancer SUCKS!!!!! But I won't be consumed with the thoughts of it. Hope you have a great day today!!

Comment

Great to hear from you. We will continue prayers for you.

Comment

Continued prayers for you John. Keep fighting the good fight and thank you for the update.

Comment

Hey John, Great to hear from you buddy...we are still praying for you and your family here in Henderson.

God Bless you Brother

Comment

God bless you guys. MIL is fighting the "c" word also. Prayers up for all fighting that nasty stuff.. Stay strong sir..

Comment

Good to hear from you John. We're still praying for you each night, and I know you're going to beat this thing.

Comment

Prayers sent for you and your family!

Comment

Prayers for all.

Comment

Prayers will continue

Comment

Working...
                              X