Any Tower Climbers Here ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any Tower Climbers Here ?

I have been a climber for years but Ive never asked the question on this site. How many of you do the same thing I do ?
    Attached Files

oh heeeeeck no.

Comment

I can feel anxiety coming on just looking at the picture

Comment

I applied...but no responses....

Comment

Your braver than I am

Comment

Its definatley not for everybody lol

Comment

makes me dizzy just from looking at your picture.

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
                I applied...but no responses....
                Post a resume on the website wireless estimator and you will get offers, even if you have no experience

Comment

I hope "dropsalot" has nothing to do with your career and everything to do with hunting

Comment

I was watching two this morning between Madisonville & Bryan.. Way up there..

Takes a special kinda person I guess but man I was nervous watching them.

Comment

Somebody posted a video on here a few years ago showing some guys on thousand foot towers...It actually made me woozy watching it

I clip in when I hit the first step on my treestand. I do hang mine pretty high, but anything above 25 feet and I have trouble standing up without my legs shaking.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettH View Post
                        I hope "dropsalot" has nothing to do with your career and everything to do with hunting
                        Unfortunatly it does come from my early days in my job. I use to drop tools, hardware, ect. So they nicknamed me Sir Dropsalot. I dont drops things nearly as much these days thankfully but its hard to shake a nick name lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dropsalot View Post
                          Unfortunatly it does come from my early days in my job. I use to drop tools, hardware, ect. So they nicknamed me Sir Dropsalot. I dont drops things nearly as much these days thankfully but its hard to shake a nick name lol
                          That's awesome!!

Comment

Not just no - but hell no

Comment

Good for you... Ain't now way for me. I hope they pay you realllly good.

Comment

Working...
                              X