X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nandosubia View Post
    Larue MBT 1S. Love mine in my sbr. Have a two stage as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I think you are the first person I’ve ever heard say they like the 1S. I’m with you on the 2 stage. Love that trigger. The heavy spring is an absolute necessity for me.

For a simple, reliable 1 stage the ALG ACT is pretty hard to beat for the cost.

Comment

I’m running a CMC and love it. Flat bow and I think mine is 3.5 but absolutely crisp

Comment

CMC 2.5lb flat bow single stage

Comment

Thanks for all the replies! Looks like CMC has a great reputation. Leaning hard towards the CMC flat 2.5 at this point.

Comment

Another vote for CMC
            Attached Files

Comment

I use Geissele on my Grendal and love it.

Comment

I have Timney's in all my AR's either skeletonized or solid curved bow 2.5# and they seem to be exactly the same across them all... They include multiple caliber AR15's, AR 10's and even a little AR15-22lr... Plus, it takes about 15 minutes to make the change out.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                  CMC is all I have.

I HATE 2 stage triggers, absolutely pointless.

You can run a really light 2 stage. Ease through the first stage and break the second when needed. If you run a real light single stage you will doubke tap really easy. I used to hate them too. I love them now.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                    You can run a really light 2 stage. Ease through the first stage and break the second when needed. If you run a real light single stage you will doubke tap really easy. I used to hate them too. I love them now.
                    I do worry about doubles. My beef with the 2 stagexI have is the creep on the 2nd stage before it breaks. If I could get 2 stage with a cleaner break I'd be ok with that.

Comment

Thanks for all the info guys! Doing my research now

Comment

Originally posted by cwill View Post
                        I do worry about doubles. My beef with the 2 stagexI have is the creep on the 2nd stage before it breaks. If I could get 2 stage with a cleaner break I'd be ok with that.
                        What is it?

Geiselle and trigger tech diamond is all I have that are 2 stage. Multiple models of geiselle. Need to run the TT more but it’s super crisp and extremely light. 1.5 lbs for BOTH stages combined.

Wasn’t gonna say it but I’ll add my input. I don’t like CMC. Not much more money gets you a geiselle.

Comment

I have multiple LaRue MBT-2 and two James Madison Sabre single-stage triggers.
                          For the type of shooting I do, They serve me fine.

Comment

Palmetto State Armory Single Stage 2.5 lb, and 3.5 lb triggers. Both are leaps and bounds better than CMC which I also own. These can be bough on sale regularly at around $86 TYD.

Comment

I like the Larue 2-stage triggers myself. Never tried a CMC.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                                What is it?

Geiselle and trigger tech diamond is all I have that are 2 stage. Multiple models of geiselle. Need to run the TT more but it’s super crisp and extremely light. 1.5 lbs for BOTH stages combined.

Wasn’t gonna say it but I’ll add my input. I don’t like CMC. Not much more money gets you a geiselle.
                                I asked for opinions so fire away! Lol From what I understand the Daniel Defense MK 12s come stock with a Geissele SSA trigger. Don't get me wrong it's WAY nicer than alot of other AR triggers I've messed with. I'm just looking for more of that bolt gun trigger feel. Hope that makes sense.

Comment

Working...
                                X