covid vaccine?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

covid vaccine?

I'm on the fence on this deal. I work in an industry where we will be offered the covid vaccine in the next couple of weeks.

I'm struggling to find good information. There's either the anti vax rhetoric (or the similar truth that this whole thing is so new that "nobody" really knows what's going on or going to happen), or there's the equally blind faith in the medical system.

How will you decide whether to take the vaccine or not?

I am in the same boat as you. We are supposed to be getting the vaccine this week. I am not sure what I will do when I get the call.

Comment

I'm scheduled to get the Moderna tomorrow at 7:30. No second guessing here. My thoughts are either get the vaccine or get covid. Ain't never gonna stop by itself.

Comment

Warrington a started a similar thread recently.
        So have a couple of others.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
          I'm scheduled to get the Moderna tomorrow at 7:30. No second guessing here. My thoughts are either get the vaccine or get covid. Ain't never gonna stop by itself.
          Not sure the vaccine is going to keep you from getting covid so I wouldn't rely on that. The flu vaccine sure doesn't stop people from getting the flu. Your right though its not gona stop by itself and its here to stay.

Comment

My situation is such where I have been exposed 8 times that I'm aware of, including the other 5 members of my household getting the virus. I did not try to not get it from them... held the kids, shared the bed with my wife, etc. I really figure if I was going to get it, I've had plenty of legitimate opportunities to get it.

At the same time, we lost a 25 year old co-worker this week.

Comment

Mine wasn't even a decision. If I contract the Covid I have a 99.9% chance of surviving, likely with mild symptoms. The rushed vaccine just isn't necessary.

Comment

First, Its not a vaccination

Second, if 60% of the Human population has a T-Cell immunity, 38% have decent IGM antibody response, are you in that 2% that gets sick but still has a 98% survivability rate?

And, out of the .03 something mortality, how many of those were denied decent treatments?

All public information

Comment

Originally posted by Jason Fry View Post
                  My situation is such where I have been exposed 8 times that I'm aware of, including the other 5 members of my household getting the virus. I did not try to not get it from them... held the kids, shared the bed with my wife, etc. I really figure if I was going to get it, I've had plenty of legitimate opportunities to get it.

At the same time, we lost a 25 year old co-worker this week.
                  Have you had an antibodies test? You may be immune to it.

Comment

The one time I got the Flu Shot I got sicker than I have ever been. It's a hard no for me getting the kung fu vaccine

Comment

There is going to be a lot of chucklepuppet armchair quarterbacks that know everything there is to know about covid and the vaccine . They will be sure to tell you what it is and what it does. Funny thing though, you dont see them on the news spreading their wealth. You do you. You do what feels best for you and your situation. I'm getting my 2nd dose of Pfizer Thursday morning.

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll bet Jody and Cathy Powledge and Ken Hays’ families wish they had the vaccine. Neither the 99.8% ratio, T cells nor inefficiency of masks matter when YOU or YOUR loved ones die from this virus.

I have been on the fence and asked my doctor. He saiid to get it, and I will.

Comment

I got the 1st shot. No brainer for me at my age and other problems.
                          Last edited by doghouse; 01-04-2021, 04:46 PM.

Comment

I will get it, but I will probably be in the group that has to wait a while to get it. I would very much like to see what the infection and fatality rates do as this vaccine rolls out.

Comment

Originally posted by bloodtrailer28 View Post
                              Not sure the vaccine is going to keep you from getting covid so I wouldn't rely on that. The flu vaccine sure doesn't stop people from getting the flu. Your right though its not gona stop by itself and its here to stay.
                              Fauci himself said the "vaccine" will NOT prevent you from getting C-19.
                              Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                              First, Its not a vaccination

Second, if 60% of the Human population has a T-Cell immunity, 38% have decent IGM antibody response, are you in that 2% that gets sick but still has a 98% survivability rate?

And, out of the .03 something mortality, how many of those were denied decent treatments?

All public information
                              But, but, but Burnadell said he's getting it. I won't read any actual info. about it on my own now. That's good enough for me.

Comment

Working...
                              X