2nd dream about DJT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2nd dream about DJT

Again at about 3:30 am I was given a dream/vision about DJT.

This time we were riding in a truck on a ranch road, when we spotted an animal hole in the ground and a very large rattlesnake in it. I pulled over and we went to check it out as it turned and tried to go back down the hole. But, for some reason it came back out and was being aggressive towards us. I grabbed a shovel out of the truck and put it on the snakes head so I could grab it. DJT kind of pushed the shovel away and without saying anything he slowly reached out a grabbed the serpent by the head and was handling it like no big deal. Now I am known for catching rattlesnakes and his ability to do what he did astounded me.
    We jumped in the truck and drove on and then saw more rattlesnakes in the road so I stopped the truck and we repeated the scenario again only this time I just watched as he actually picked up a very large rattlesnake not just by the head but by the soft spot under the mouth. Nobody can do that without getting bit and yet he did like nobody could do. Then he reached for a small one and just picked it up and it was squirming around his fingers and his hand and yet did not try to bite him. I saw that he was protected by God and there was no other explanation. We caught a few more and then I saw some very large very colorful snakes, like blue indigo's but very colorful with light blue fading to reds and orange etc.. and i was going to grab them. He said "leave those alone, they are very poisonous to touch and do not mess with them".
    I woke up and asked the Lord what do you want me to remember from this and it was to post it for others to see so here it is.

*Some who do not know the Lord and some that do but lack the Holy Spirit often poke fun at those who hear from God. I just want to say that I gave my life to Christ in 2006 and God came to me in dreams and visions and I went out laying hands on others and seeing them get healed. Casting out demons in people, often IN the church. Even on airplanes. I wrote a book called "Would God really talk to me" it is unpublished, I need to get that done. Anyways, just to say a relationship with the Father is a very fun adventure in life and is more real than the daily stuff most deal with here on earth.

Well surely God gave you an interpretation of that? I believe he speaks to people. When he speaks though there is a reason and generally action required to avoid something dangerous. I guess I dont understand why he didnt kill those snakes .

Comment

I'll ask again if you read "seeking Allah finding Jesus", Nabeel Qureshi. I think you would get a huge help with your dreams by reading that book.

Comment

K

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

where is Joseph when you need him? no seriously, I believe we are sent dreams but I don't know how to interpret them.

Comment

We were not killing the snakes, we were collecting the snakes. The snakes are the serpents around him that would cause great fear and harm to a man and yet he had no fear and was able to handle them just like a stick, he is handling those issues around him as such as we speak. It is about God's hand and protection over the President when things seem to be going horribly wrong or seem like he is doomed. Interpretation of dreams comes more naturally to me than does receiving the dreams some times.
            This is about America. Maybe someone has more to add.
            I do not like confusion, God is a God of order and lately I have been confused about what is reallly going on, this has given me peace.

Comment

Originally posted by GarGuy View Post
              Well surely God gave you an interpretation of that? I believe he speaks to people. When he speaks though there is a reason and generally action required to avoid something dangerous. I guess I dont understand why he didnt kill those snakes .
              why did he call the good snakes bad? why did the poison vipers not bite him?

his poem comes to mind. "you knew i was a snake all along".

take it before The Lord. i believe it was prophetic. i know you only want the truth, because you serve The One True God. perilous times indeed.

Comment

I’m a believer that dreams are an “insight” to the future. I pay close attention if I have a dream about something relevant

Comment

Any man that has been given the gift of healing that ain’t healing 24/7 is squandering the gift.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny44 View Post
                    Any man that has been given the gift of healing that ain’t healing 24/7 is squandering the gift.
                    Tell that to Jesus who could do few miracles in his own home town because of the unbelief of the people. Imagine that for a second. God in the flesh could not heal a man. Why?

People spend their entire lives blocking the blessings God has for them. I have laid hands on many people who have been healed and many that had no healing whatsoever. It starts in the heart.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
                      Tell that to Jesus who could do few miracles in his own home town because of the unbelief of the people. Imagine that for a second. God in the flesh could not heal a man. Why?

People spend their entire lives blocking the blessings God has for them. I have laid hands on many people who have been healed and many that had no healing whatsoever. It starts in the heart.
                      Sometimes I wonder if people actually understand what they say in terms of God. So “you” are able to block God? That’s how much “you” limit Him?

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                        Sometimes I wonder if people actually understand what they say in terms of God. So “you” are able to block God? That’s how much “you” limit Him?
                        You ARE able to block God. All day, everyday. God has given us free will, to choose or not to choose in most every situation in life. Including His presence and blessings.
                        Reminds me of Abraham Lincoln, he went past a slave sale one day and decided to buy a black woman who was being sold. When she came to him he said you are a free woman. You can go wherever you want and do whatever you want, today I paid for your freedom.
                        She asked " so I can go anywhere I want, do anything I want?" He replied yes. She then said "then I choose to go with you."
                        Where you choose to go and who you choose to follow today is up to you.

Comment

Working...
                        X