Arrows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arrows

Just getting back into bowhunting. What is the cheapest place to get arrows? I think $16.50 an arrow is rediculas.

You might try Walmart

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

eBay. You can get the Gander Mountain branded Victory V3s for $69 with free shipping.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Gold tip hunters on Amazon for 70

Comment

Lancaster. But depending on which arrow you get, gold tip kinetic hunter is $7 something per arrow

Comment

Wasn't there recently a thread about the Walmart arrows only being like $2/ shaft....

Comment

Are you talking finished arrows or uncut bare shafts with inserts loose?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m going to have to buy arrows soon. Someday I’d like to buy the equipment to build them.

Comment

I currently shoot the Carbon Express Maxima Red 350 spine. They are going for $170 - 180/ dozen fletched with inserts at my local shops.

Comment

Where are you located? Good arrows at CCR for @$50 for 6, cut and inserted, add $5 for field points.

Comment

I had recently posted about the Allen arrows from Walmart and they are surprisingly good granted I removed the factory insert and installed 100grn brass inserts and reflected them but in stock form they are not that bad if you keep your ranges sub 40 yards the only reason I switched to them is because where I hunt it’s extremely rocky and it hurts breaking a 11 dollar shaft

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

If you are in the Houston area I have a dozen brand new Gold Tip XT Hunters (300 spine & Uncut) that I am about to return. Cost me $95 delivered

Comment

GT HUNTERS 76.99 a dozen cut, fletched, with inserts field tips .35 ea

Comment

Working...
                          X