Express completed! Thanks timoub007

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Express completed! Thanks timoub007

I posted a TBH express Needed recently. I had bought a guitar on here a few days ago from JSpradley. Timoub007 responded and picked it up somewhere around League City,and dropped it off today when going thru Kerrville. My wife was in Kerrville, and actually met him for me, as I was out of town. I asked my wife to give him a little money for his troubles, but he wouldn’t accept it. I texted him back and thanked him. He only told me that if I got the chance, to pay it forward. I intend to. Thanks Brother!
    Kinda reaffirms my hope....
    I never had the chance to explain to my wife why I had asked her to give him money, until she got home. (She thought I had bought the guitar from Timoub007) I explained to her about the TBH express, and that many here will offer to pick up and deliver goods-just because. She was pretty impressed.
    Thanks again,

Vaya Con Dios.

Good deal! Ive done one for someone in kerrville before also. I always help when im able to because im sure one day ill need the same favor

Comment

Sweet. I love the ol TBH express system. I travel all over the state and have done several over the years. Glad you got the guitar.

Comment

Originally posted by Mtltx View Post
        Sweet. I love the ol TBH express system. I travel all over the state and have done several over the years. Glad you got the guitar.
        That guitar is sweet! Now if I can just learn how to play...
        Baby steps....lol

Comment

I don’t play very much anymore but, I sure do enjoy it. I use YouTube and look and learn how to play different songs from covers that people play. Good luck with it

Comment

This is a very cool place. And you guys, and the girls amaze me ! Glad I can watch, as I am much to far away to participate much.

Comment

Like I said in my text reply, you are welcome.

Just got back home from my trip to Big Spring. Of course we picked the absolute worst weather to audit the refinery in yesterday morning, but I got to see snow flurries which is rare for a Gulf coast resident.

Tell your wife we ended up eating at the Settles hotel bar. Many of the restaurants in BS were closed due to the weather. With any luck we may win the business there and I will be making a few more trips out there.

Have a good one,
              Tim

Comment

Working...
              X