Kerrville eats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kerrville eats

While at the lease I never go into town and eat. I always bring with me what I want to eat.
    While up there this weekend to put up a new blind, fill feeders etc... my wife says let’s plan on going into town and eat dinner one night.

So while in Kerrville what is THE RESTAURANT that has to gone to.

Up for any kind of food with the exception of Italian

And go!!

Mamacita's is good. Flew down there last week and ate at the Humble Fork, which was really good. There's also a good seafood joint, kind of a hole in the wall. I think it's called the "boat"...it's right on the river down from the Inn of the Hills hotel and resort.

Comment

My kids love going to taco casa, great tacos not expensive. It’s closer to 80’s fast food than a RESTAURANT. It’s good tasting for sure, we go there every time we are up at the ranch.

Comment

for a great cheeseburger ...Classic Burgers & Moore click

Comment

Take a drive out Harper Highway to Café at the Ridge. You'll thank me later

A Texas Hill Country restaurant in Kerrville - The Café at the Ridge. Experience comfort food, impeccable service, and a welcoming ambiance unlike any other.

Comment

Originally posted by 1riot1ranger View Post
            Take a drive out Harper Highway to Café at the Ridge. You'll thank me later

https://www.shopsattheridge.com/cafe-at-the-ridge
            Yes sir some of the best food you will ever eat.

Comment

Originally posted by Steel185 View Post
              My kids love going to taco casa, great tacos not expensive. It’s closer to 80’s fast food than a RESTAURANT. It’s good tasting for sure, we go there every time we are up at the ranch.
              Jesus, Thats the culinarily wet spot in an already culinary arm pit. I think the basement cafeteria in the VA hospital is as good as anything else in town.

I’ll be eating at Cracker Barrel tomorrow

Comment

Originally posted by brrdnk View Post
                Yes sir some of the best food you will ever eat.
                sshhhh trying to keep it secret so we can still get in the door.

Comment

Mary’s tacos for breakfast and we enjoyed the cafe in the old rail depot.

Comment

Cafe at the Ridge is good but our favorite place is Grape Juice, near downtown Kerrville, which is a craft brewery serving beer, food, and wine. If you go, be sure to order the Brussels Sprouts appetizer. I know...Brussels Sprouts. I hate ‘em, too. However, it is hands down their best selling appetizer and when they offered not to charge us for them if we didn’t like them we thought, “What the h***.” Then we ordered a second one.

Comment

Originally posted by ThisLadyHunts View Post
                      Cafe at the Ridge is good but our favorite place is Grape Juice, near downtown Kerrville, which is a craft brewery serving beer, food, and wine. If you go, be sure to order the Brussels Sprouts appetizer. I know...Brussels Sprouts. I hate ‘em, too. However, it is hands down their best selling appetizer and when they offered not to charge us for them if we didn’t like them we thought, “What the h***.” Then we ordered a second one.
                      I second the Grapejuice recommendation.

Comment

I’ve always enjoyed a cold beer and cheese burger on the patio at the Hunt Store.

Comment

Grape juice for a dinner with the wife.

Cafe at the ridge is great a little more casual

Classics or Rio Ranch for a burger

Comment

I like Mamacitas!

Comment

Kerrville eats

Grape Juice
                              Francisco’s
                              Rails
                              Bridgets Basket (in Hunt)
                              Pint and Plow (brewery with good food)
                              1011 Bistro
                              If you want Mexican food, I prefer Acapulco over Mamacitas.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X