Couple of my latest waterfowl mounts for the duck hunters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Couple of my latest waterfowl mounts for the duck hunters

After work I mess with waterfowl taxidermy a couple days a week in the evenings. Feel free to critique anything, it won’t hurt my feelings one bit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Those are all hella good if you ask me. Love that triple pintail display! Would love that in my house.

How much do you charge for mounts? PM me if you’d like

Comment

Love that white cheeked pintail ... stunning work

Comment

Honestly, I expected to open this thread and find half-assed bird work. You set me up with your "feel free to critique" comment. I'm a waterfowler and am sometimes amazed at how wrong a bad bird taxi can make a duck or goose look. These look really good and the fact that you do this as a hobby is really impressive. While I'm not typically a fan of habitat scenes, the Widgeon scene is pretty cool. The Snows and the first Pintail mount looks great. They all do. You did great work. I'd pay for your work.

Comment

Looks really good. I like the pintail, green wing flurry. Really illustrates the color in the birds.

Comment

Talent!!

Comment

Stunning is the word. Just awesome.

Comment

Amazing work for just a hobby. I have always wanted the table top with the "water" scene and you did great with both of them.

Comment

Originally posted by Muddy Bud View Post
                  Looks really good. I like the pintail, green wing flurry. Really illustrates the color in the birds.
                  I like what looks to be the greenwing/pintail hybrid. He has pintail wings and a small sprig and a Greenwing head

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow!

Comment

Very nice work!

Comment

For a hobby that’s great work. What’s your turnaround time?

Comment

Originally posted by curtintex View Post
                          Honestly, I expected to open this thread and find half-assed bird work. You set me up with your "feel free to critique" comment. I'm a waterfowler and am sometimes amazed at how wrong a bad bird taxi can make a duck or goose look. These look really good and the fact that you do this as a hobby is really impressive. While I'm not typically a fan of habitat scenes, the Widgeon scene is pretty cool. The Snows and the first Pintail mount looks great. They all do. You did great work. I'd pay for your work.

This took the words right out of my mouth.

Great work! I’m very impressed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Great work!

Comment

I'm not a bird guy, but your's look better than I've seen come out of some full time shops.

I'd be happy to have any of those, in my house.

Comment

Working...
                              X