• Show
Clear All

College Football 2019 - Week 2

It’s only football.

Welcome to Thursday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      You'd be amused to hear my conversations with them in person over this very topic when we were all drunk! I got banned over the deal...**** aggys.
      That might be the only 'off-line, out of state' banning in the history of TBH

Comment

The issue is it’s a college football discussion thread, not a college hate thread.

Comment

Lol about the Mond praises. Same people were cussing and lamenting him last year and prior to kicking off the season they were labeling him The Savior of the program. Lots of bipolar fans I guess. I wonder if by Sunday you are back to the hate train on him?
          Last edited by .243 WSSM; 09-05-2019, 05:49 AM.

Comment

I would most certainly be for LSU if they played OU. I don't want them winning 8 before Texas wins 5. The last few years they needed a second loss to be kept out of the playoff.

No way in hell RLB was for Texas 10 or 11 games a year back when they played A&M. Lol.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
              He’s a great leader, on and off the field. Jimbo is on record as saying he has “it” to be a championship caliber player. We will go ahead and put that on a cup too.

It's like printing t shirts that say dbu. Oh wait, they did that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

It's really dumb to care about a cup or a shirt. Big deal. Who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
                  It's really dumb to care about a cup or a shirt. Big deal. Who cares?
                  Or a wall......

Two more days!! Whoooooop!! BTHO Clempson!!

Comment

Originally posted by RLB View Post
                    Or a wall......

Two more days!! Whoooooop!! BTHO Clempson!!
                    Dang Aggy liberal. Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                      The issue is it’s a college football discussion thread, not a college hate thread.

Yahtzee

Comment

I think the reason you see some Aggie fans so enamored with the LSU vs Texas game is because it has some residual affects for us.

If Texas wins, that's a major recruiting rival and would be a blow to the "recruiting" war. Since we don't play Texas, the win / loss wouldn't affect our strength of schedule.

If LSU wins, it would help curb some of the recruiting momentum Texas has and help out our strength of schedule since we play LSU at the end of the year as well and can be a measuring stick between the two programs. Oh plus then we can chant SEC SEC SEC and all.

Our game is basically "Hey if we win, that's awesome, but we're expected to lose and if we do, it really doesn't move the needle either way". Honestly it's a no lose situation for us unless we get blown out.
                        Last edited by EastTexasMan; 09-05-2019, 06:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Heath View Post
                          Nail.
                          Head.

Comment

Looks like Debione Renfro is still suspended for the Clemson game. Has anyone heard what team rules he violated!

Comment

Originally posted by SoTXAg06 View Post
                              Looks like Debione Renfro is still suspended for the Clemson game. Has anyone heard what team rules he violated!

Skipping summer classes

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                True story, that place will be jumpin. I hope to see a great game without anything stupid having an affect on the outcome.

Taking in a Horns game Heath style was a blast! From the tailgate scene (which will be effing ridiculous this week 60 yds from the game day set), a live Jack Ingram show, fun seats, and cooling off in the “T Room” for much of the 2nd half....wife and I had a blast! She was a little bummed her Dawgs took it on the chin, but still had a blast.

I'm definitely no horn, but I do bet that was fun. Heath seems like he really knows how to have a good time. I've never been to a game in Austin, but it's on my list.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X