3/4 ton and 1 ton truck tires

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by abilliott View Post
    Toyo Open County AT2 (XT) extreme would be a good choice along with the RT's

I recently bought a set of these and they are by far the worst tires I’ve ever run on wet pavement.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I’ve had several sets of BFGs and I love them.

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
        I run Kenda Klever on my SD. They have a 3 ply sidewall instead of 2 ply on most 10 ply tires, no road noise, great traction and wear and cheaper than most brands and made by Cooper I believe. I also haul 15-20k trailer loads as well as drive the stubble fields most mornings hunting hogs, impressed with them.
        The Toyo dealer told me about them and recommended them over the Toyo's they sell.
        I looked at these Kenda tires. How.many miles are you getting out of a set? For the price, they look worth a try to me. I really want the ridge grappler I think, but these will be hard not to try. I'm going to get some pricing on a few.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Ridge grappler ATW

Comment

RidgeGrapplers are great if you’re just driving on pavement, they’ll get eaten up on caliche roads and brush will puncture them pretty easily. With all that said I got 78,000 miles out of my set, but that was also about all I could squeeze out of them. But I went with Cooper STT Pro’s this time around, louder and tougher ride, but they’re holding up to the caliche roads and brush a lot better than the RidgeGrapplera

Comment

Originally posted by Sticks&Strings View Post
              I looked at these Kenda tires. How.many miles are you getting out of a set? For the price, they look worth a try to me. I really want the ridge grappler I think, but these will be hard not to try. I'm going to get some pricing on a few.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
              Here is a review of the Kenda “ it would make me nervous unless the price was right or someone else could give them a positive review “ as I am always willing to try a product but don’t want to be a test pig “ maybe on the farm truck price wise I would still take the DT pathfinder over a maybe brand

““Pros

Excellent off road traction
              Quiet on the highway for a mud-terrain tire
              Competitive pricing

Cons

Most drivers see 35-45K miles out of the tread””

DT pathfinder hard to beat that price and warranty
              Attached Files
              Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 08-28-2019, 04:14 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X