Thread for those who plan to attend Bownanza...NEXT YEAR

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
    This sticky is for this year not next year ya old fart! Go take a nap!
    He said a nap!!! Not all day!!!
    So when’s the date for the 2023 Nanza Grasshopper????
    Wait a minute, I thought Mary planned these things!!!
    Me’s thinks you are putting the cart in front of the horse!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Goldeneagle View Post
      This sticky is for this year not next year ya old fart! Go take a nap!
      Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
      Or eat some puddin and come back and let me know what the date will be for 2023!!!
      He said a nap!!! Not all day!!!
      So when’s the date for the 2023 Nanza Grasshopper????
      Wait a minute, I thought Mary planned these things!!!
      Me’s thinks you are putting the cart in front of the horse!!!
      You young phart and the old-timer phart, Goldfinger (or whatever ) completely missed the point of this thread. Go back and read the original post.

Comment

Originally posted by Burnadell View Post
        You young phart and the old-timer phart, Goldfinger (or whatever ) completely missed the point of this thread. Go back and read the original post.
        Rather than clutter up the current Bownanza 2022 thread, lets just have everybody who does not plan on attending Bownanza (again this year) but, for sure, will attend NEXT year, post here. Thank you!

p.s. the title was supposed to say "plan", not "pin."
        Ok ya old fart, what is this old fart missing???
        I can’t attend this year due to work. I will be right in the middle of our spring outage. Next year, our outage will be a short one. If it’s again in April, our outage in 23 should be over with by then. But a date is what I need so I can look at my schedule and see if I’m on or off.
        I would love to say that I will attend, but without a date, it’s a 50/50 crap shoot!!!

Comment

Ok ya old fart, what is this old fart missing???
          I can’t attend this year due to work. I will be right in the middle of our spring outage. Next year, our outage will be a short one. If it’s again in April, our outage in 23 should be over with by then. But a date is what I need so I can look at my schedule and see if I’m on or off.
          I would love to say that I will attend, but without a date, it’s a 50/50 crap shoot!!!
          Okay, I see you are a slow learner . This thread is NORT about next year. That date will not be set until probably next January.

This thread was for those perennial slackers who post on the current Bownanza thread that they can't attend this year but will be sure to attend next year. Often, it is because of kids spring break or something minor like a child being born, sick with Covid, wedding anniversary, gallbladder surgery or something similar that should take a backseat to Bownanza.

Comment

You know, Sqiggy, like this:

I’m just up the road from the past nanza’s but have only been to one. Where I work, we always do our spring outage in March, so I’m always working. Would be nice to see one done maybe in May or first part of June.
            Besides, I do my better drinking when it’s hot!!!
            You think a job is more important than Bownanza???

Comment

You know, Sqiggy, like this:

You think a job is more important than Bownanza???
              Well, momma thinks so!!!
              Gosh, you and Smart are so easy!!!!(Big Grin here)
              So, yeah, put me down for next year. That is if I don’t get kidney stones!!!

Comment

Working...
              X