Kenda Klever MT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kenda Klever MT

In the market for a new set of tires and found a good deal on some of these. Anyone have any experience with them? They will be on a 2500 diesel truck and mainly curious on how many miles I can expect out of them and how much road noise they have. Thanks in advance!

I had them on a chevy 2500 awhile back. They worked out great, but were pretty loud.

Comment

Originally posted by CarbonFlinger View Post
      I had them on a chevy 2500 awhile back. They worked out great, but were pretty loud.
      that is what i was afraid of. how many miles did you get out of your set?

Comment

I am selling 4 like new AT's if you don't want something that is too loud. They don't look very aggressive but ride smooth.

Comment

Check out the klever rt. Not quite as luggy as the mt but great in the mud and smooth riding on the highway. Not too loud and wearing evenly.

Comment

I just ripped them off my truck. They got to the point they were so loud driving the truck became a nightmare. Had less than 20k miles on them.

Comment

I have a set on my dually and so far they’re pretty good only have 7-10k on them

Comment

Originally posted by .243 WSSM View Post
                Check out the klever rt. Not quite as luggy as the mt but great in the mud and smooth riding on the highway. Not too loud and wearing evenly.
                I am currently running toyo RT's and they are $2100 a set so looking for something a little more reasonable price wise and similar in tread pattern so i will look into them. I do not want a full mud terrain but also want more than a normal AT. I found the Klever MT's for $875 on ebay is the only reason I am considering them...

Comment

Originally posted by BLACKFINTURKEY View Post
                  I have a set on my dually and so far they’re pretty good only have 7-10k on them
                  That's good to hear. are they very loud? i am just not wanting them to be louder than my exhaust

Comment

Originally posted by aggie11 View Post
                    That's good to hear. are they very loud? i am just not wanting them to be louder than my exhaust

Not louder than 4” Cummins with a muffler. No louder than anything else at this point.

Mine are 35x10.5r17 MTs

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by aggie11 View Post
                      that is what i was afraid of. how many miles did you get out of your set?
                      I only had the truck a couple years after I slapped them on. They held up well though. Put lots of miles on the up in the New Mexico mountains.

Comment

Probably ran 4 sets on my 05 duramax pulling heavy trailers frequently, lots of mud and mesquite pastures. I get 35 to 40k out of them with good alignment and tire rotation. They do really well in the mud with good highway ride, I don't think they are really that loud and I don't remember ever having a flat on one. 285/75/16 10 ply run me about $770 a set.

Comment

I'm on year 4 or running them on my ranch truck, they have held up better than any other tire on the place. The first set of tires I had were BFG's they sort of lasted 11 months, 2 of the 5 had been replaced by then
                          I won't drive them over 60 mph on pavement anymore

Comment

I have a set of these in my ranch truck. They warped and bubbled bad.

Comment

I had a set of Kenda AT's on an F250.

They were Chinese junk.

They road horrible and when it was cold. It was like they were made out of stone.

I bought them because they(and I) were cheap.

Never again.

Comment

Working...
                              X