Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Element Optics

Wow! https://element-optics.com/
    These things are awesome! Company is out of Sweden. They paired with FX air guns and have developed a brief line of scopes that are way above the price points in quality. I never expected to find a $500 scope that is comparable and better in my eyes than most $1500-$2000 glass. These are mainly long range and precision optics. The Helix 2-24 I just got beats the pants off the vortex scopes I have. Best turrets I have ever twisted. Parallax adjustment down to 10 yards and perfect focus. Long eye relief too with a much better eye box than Vortex or Arken, etc. I rate this scope well above the Razor and a lot less coin.

never even heard of them... where are they made ?

Comment

Here we go again lol.

If a company could make a $2000 level scope for $500, most all of em would. Ain’t happening. Arken. Vortex. Athlon etc. Same old song.

Comment

let me guess,,,
        you work for or know someone who works for "Bayou Optics"?

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          Here we go again lol.

If a company could make a $2000 level scope for $500, most all of em would. Ain’t happening. Arken. Vortex. Athlon etc. Same old song.

Don’t be so sure, they might use the same glass as those $99 Tractor Supply Binos that are better than Swarovski. [emoji16]

Comment

Originally posted by Raider4044 View Post
            Don’t be so sure, they might use the same glass as those $99 Tractor Supply Binos that are better than Swarovski. [emoji16]
            ****s getting old lol. Call em what they are. Don’t try to say they are better than the upper end stuff. Good grief. The arken dudes on the hide are going nuts lately too lol

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
              the YT videos shooting pigeons @ 50-200 yds with FX Impacts are very cool. Most are using the Element optics which appear very clear in the videos. I need to find a local dealer to see them in person as I wouldn't mind putting the Titan on my Daystate .22 or FX Impact MkII .30 PCP rifles. Personally, I don't need a $2000 scope on my PCP's as a nice, repeatable, clear $400-$800 glass would be ideal for my application. Keep us posted on your field experience as I'm all ears and support your purchase As long as you're happy brother, that's all that matters.

Comment

Originally posted by Cajun Blake View Post
                the YT videos shooting pigeons @ 50-200 yds with FX Impacts are very cool. Most are using the Element optics which appear very clear in the videos. I need to find a local dealer to see them in person as I wouldn't mind putting the Titan on my Daystate .22 or FX Impact MkII .30 PCP rifles. Personally, I don't need a $2000 scope on my PCP's as a nice, repeatable, clear $400-$800 glass would be ideal for my application. Keep us posted on your field experience as I'm all ears and support your purchase As long as you're happy brother, that's all that matters.
                Pretty much my thinking also. I just needed a good scope for my FX Impact .25 cal. that I could see small dime sized targets with at distances under 100 yards. I just never thought this scope to be that much more than what I was expecting at under $500.

Comment

****s getting old lol. Call em what they are. Don’t try to say they are better than the upper end stuff. Good grief. The arken dudes on the hide are going nuts lately too lol
                  I never said it was better than any of my Leupolds

I have one of those Arken SH4 pieces of junk NIB that is going back for a refund. Don't waste your money on one of those. Parallax focus is a joke although is does have good turrets. Glass is so so but eye box is tiny and eye relief is way unforgiving.

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                    never even heard of them... where are they made ?
                    Japan and Sweden I'm guessing. Definitely shows some European influence and geared toward the PCP air gun market but also good for powder burners.

Comment

i got an Arken to put on my 22 .. it's ok with the letsgobrandon code over the holidays it was 350 $100 off .. at that price a mil mil ffp illuminated with decent turret and parallax adjustment is hard to beat ..

saying it's as good a high end .. i don't think so the eye box sucks .. edges are blurry , etc ... but it's ok for my budget on this gun ..

this one , i did my usual diligence and looked up their address and it's a small shop in a multi tenant building ... just a suite .. so it's make by kin youn nun .. i'm sure ... they don't even mention it anywhere ...

let's face it , they're all trying to cater to the guy who really doesn't want to spend a butt load on a build. myself , i got too many toys .. getting them all outfitted would cost a fortune ..

so sometimes you got to go cheap..

Comment

Originally posted by imyomama View Post
                        i got an Arken to put on my 22 .. it's ok with the letsgobrandon code over the holidays it was 350 $100 off .. at that price a mil mil ffp illuminated with decent turret and parallax adjustment is hard to beat ..

saying it's as good a high end .. i don't think so the eye box sucks .. edges are blurry , etc ... but it's ok for my budget on this gun ..

this one , i did my usual diligence and looked up their address and it's a small shop in a multi tenant building ... just a suite .. so it's make by kin youn nun .. i'm sure ... they don't even mention it anywhere ...

let's face it , they're all trying to cater to the guy who really doesn't want to spend a butt load on a build. myself , i got too many toys .. getting them all outfitted would cost a fortune ..

so sometimes you got to go cheap..
                        110% agree! It’s just the “it’s just as good as your Atacr!” No. No it ain’t lol.

They all have their place. When looking up unbiased reviews it makes it hard to find them. Yours above is honest. Thank you for that!

Comment

Working...
                        X