3rd round of Covid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
    I heard there was a Shot to help with Covid. But thats just what someone told me........
    Don't introduce logic in one of these discussions.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
      Bahahahaha

Comment

Originally posted by coker737 View Post
        I heard there was a Shot to help with Covid. But thats just what someone told me........
        there are a lot of things out there that "help" with covid that dont involve a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
          this. Also, you've been exposed 3 times?

We are doing a chilled water pipe repair today and tomorrow in an active covid ward

Been setting hospital negative and positive airflow zones since it started

And as said before, if your out and about….. grocery store, gas station, building with recirculating heating and cooling…….you’ve been exposed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post

We have 1 tech out with covid and 1 in quarantine
            They are the only 2 techs in our branch who got the shot

Comment

I told all my guys this morning not to waste time getting tested, because I don’t care. If you’re too sick to work, stay home. If you can work, get your *** to work.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                I told all my guys this morning not to waste time getting tested, because I don’t care. If you’re too sick to work, stay home. If you can work, get your *** to work.

Lol
                Very similar conversation in our office this morning

Comment

Dang Dale. That almost sounds like a common sense approach to running a business.

Comment

I’m impressed you actually have people that will work sick or not

Comment

If everyone would take this approach it would be like...I don't know... the last 100 years. Throw all the tests in the garbage. If you're sick stay home, if you're not go to work.

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                        I’m impressed you actually have people that will work sick or not

We put a lot of thought, and effort, into taking care of our people…and for the most part they are very loyal. We have good people who want to work, and see right through all of the BS….I’m thankful to have them.

Comment

Originally posted by bboswell View Post
                          Buggy at grocery store, handle on gas pump, salt shake at a resultant etc. There is an unlimited number of ways to get exposed
                          This was from the CDC last year......

"Based on available epidemiological data and studies of environmental transmission factors, surface transmission is not the main route by which SARS-CoV-2 spreads, and the risk is considered to be extremely low. The principal mode by which people are infected with SARS-CoV-2 is through exposure to respiratory droplets carrying infectious virus."

Comment

Originally posted by BowSlayer View Post
                            If everyone would take this approach it would be like...I don't know... the last 100 years. Throw all the tests in the garbage. If you're sick stay home, if you're not go to work.
                            Boom.....That's the difference. Chicken little gets a sniffle and they're off to the doctors office. STOP GETTING TESTED, its a money grab. Hospitals, when they can show positive tests, get tens of thousands of dollars for every knucklehead who walks in the front door with a runny nose.

Hmmmmmmm, get tons of free government tax dollars or send them on their way? It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure this out.

Comment

Originally posted by TexasTealHunter View Post
                              i am on my 2nd round and am vaccinated thanks fauci biden and the rest of these jokers
                              Is it even a vaccine then? not trying to stir anything up just honestly dont understand the terminology at this point. Same as "pandemic" being used when yes people have died or been very ill but its not like i know a ton of people that have been affected like that as i assume it would be if it was an actual "pandemic"

Comment

Solid plan!

Comment

Working...
                                X