Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2021 College Football - Bowl Season (For Most)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick! Somebody post a deer pic!

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
      I’m glad to see that you disagree, solid confirmation.
      How in the world could helmet stickers be lame? They're got dang majestic!!

Comment

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Snapperhead94 View Post
          Quick! Somebody post a deer pic!

Shanked this old guy yesterday evening. Back of the truck pic just for Smart! Grim Reaper Pro Micro Hybrid strikes again! Any more news on Aggie DC?

Comment

Forgot to post pic with cool truck decal[emoji1303]

Comment

What channel for the game? Sorry basketball is on and will take 20 minutes to play 4.

Comment

ESPN news

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Little ol K State.

Wait...I hate them.

Rock chalk.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

K-State looking good.

Comment

Originally posted by JVasquez View Post
                        K-State looking good.

Nah, my home team just looking bad [emoji2371]

Comment

I’m enjoying the game. I appreciate LSU playing.

Comment

Kstate fullback is as wide as he is tall!

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
                              I’m enjoying the game. I appreciate LSU playing.
                              39 scholarship players (KSU with 85) who are playing with heart. The odds are against LSU winning the game since they have no depth or experience. Proud of these kids who made the commitment to finish the season.

Comment

Wow

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                I watched at my buddy Chicken’s new house with him and his brother Rod. We watched most of it in the garage, as we are prone to do, but for some reason we moved into the living room for the last several minutes. Chicken’s wife told us to shut up or go outside a couple times, but that ship had sailed about 50 beers ago, so she grabbed their newborn daughter and headed off to bed.

When the clock hit zeros, Rod for some reason, dropped his beer, ran across the room and jumped into my arms (I know). It’s worth noting that I was giving up about 25lbs to Rod back then. Given that, and the fact that I was extremely hammered, led me to step backward when he hit me, right onto the rocker of the newborn’s rocking horse (built for her by her grandfather 1 month before), which promptly slid about 2 feet into, and through the wall of the aforementioned new house…then broke under the weight of our drunk dogpile.

We had 2 30 packs of stones, and an 18, and we ended up drinking those and all the weird beers people had left in the beer fridge, then found a bottle of captain Morgan’s and got into that. I think I passed out around 4 in a chair in the garage, and got up to leave for work at 6.

It was an awful day at work, despite the occasional euphoric remembering of the title. All I wanted to do for 10 hours was go home and sleep. Chicken called on the way home and said I needed to come fix the rocking horse, when I told him to **** off, I heard the phone change hands, and Paige said I needed to get over there and fix that ****ing rocking horse right ****ing now now you drunk moron! So I went and fixed the rocking horse and we got drunk in the garage again to celebrate! I left the drywall repair to Rod, and Paige eventually allowed us back in the house after a few months of garage detention.

**** but it was fun….

That my head hurt again going back to wild days.Lol Good One Dale.

Comment

Working...
                                X