Skeletor Climbing Sticks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Skeletor Climbing Sticks

Ordered a set of the Skeletors a few weeks ago. They have not arrived yet, but along with the sticks, I stumbled upon this and ordered one to assist when climbing tree and setting the sticks. It was $12.81 total and has already shipped. Just some Intel for any of you Skeletor owners. A link is below the video on the you tube page.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Cool concept!

I guess lone wolf has a patent on the swivel tree dawgs. They are only stick I know with them. There are better sticks that fall way behind by not having that simple feature. It really is that much of a better system

Comment

Originally posted by BowPro73 View Post
      Ordered a set of the Skeletors a few weeks ago. They have not arrived yet, but along with the sticks, I stumbled upon this and ordered one to assist when climbing tree and setting the sticks. It was $12.81 total and has already shipped. Just some Intel for any of you Skeletor owners. A link is below the video on the you tube page.

I don't have these sticks yet but really want them for the next season.

Comment

Originally posted by Duckhead78 View Post
        I don't have these sticks yet but really want them for the next season.
        I currently have the XOP minis, 4 pack, with aiders on the bottom two. They're one sided steps and the straps are a little cumbersome to wrap on the stick when transporting. The storage of the rope on the Skeletors looks pretty legit.

Comment

Mine came in a couple weeks ago. The little orange pins that hook the sticks together break easy.. they do send you a couple extra. I haven't had the opportunity to use the sticks yet but the ropes are a lot less bulky.

Comment

i ordered mine the day after Christmas, cant wait

Comment

Originally posted by jds247 View Post
              Mine came in a couple weeks ago. The little orange pins that hook the sticks together break easy.. they do send you a couple extra. I haven't had the opportunity to use the sticks yet but the ropes are a lot less bulky.
              I heard that it was the older pins that broke easily. Supposedly the newer pins are softer and don't "snap" like the older ones. We'll see. Good to see they've thrown in some spares. I notice that they have the pack of extra pins on their site.

Comment

Originally posted by SETXbowhunter22 View Post
                i ordered mine the day after Christmas, cant wait
                My set of amsteel aiders arrived today. Yeah, when the sticks make it in this week it'll be time to go hang out over the pig feeder. [emoji16]

Comment

Any updates on these sticks? Likes and or dislikes?

Comment

Originally posted by Duckhead78 View Post
                    Any updates on these sticks? Likes and or dislikes?
                    I love them. They go on the tree stupid quick, and silently at that, opposed to straps and buckles. More standoff, but a much slimmer profile than my XOP's. With my four XOP's locked together on the table, and my four Skeletors locked together, I could add an additional Skeletor to my stack and it would then be the same height as the XOP's. You just have to remember to pull the bottom away from tree and then pull down to set the stick for a solid bite, after roping the stick to the tree.

Comment

I love them. They go on the tree stupid quick, and silently at that, opposed to straps and buckles. More standoff, but a much slimmer profile than my XOP's. With my four XOP's locked together on the table, and my four Skeletors locked together, I could add an additional Skeletor to my stack and it would then be the same height as the XOP's. You just have to remember to pull the bottom away from tree and then pull down to set the stick for a solid bite, after roping the stick to the tree.

Good feedback! Thank you!

Comment

My set of amsteel aiders arrived today. Yeah, when the sticks make it in this week it'll be time to go hang out over the pig feeder. [emoji16]

Where did you get your aiders?

Comment

Originally posted by SETXbowhunter22 View Post
                          Where did you get your aiders?
                          https://doublesteps.com/product/1-8-...hrd-one-aider/

I got the single steps in 20" lengths for the Skeletors. They offered aiders for other brands on the site, but I don't know what would be different. I replied to your PM, but I don't think they were going through. [emoji849] If you get multiple PM's of the same message, my bad. Lol

Comment

Eastern Woods Outdoors and Genesis 3d printing are my go to for saddle hunting products. Checkem out

Comment

A handy little tip for the Tethrd Skeletors or the Tethrd One sticks.......
                              They come with a spare set of the locking nipples in case any break. Additionally, I removed the locking nipples off of one of my Skeletor sticks and added them to the spares. That stick will always be the last in the stack. [emoji106][emoji16]

Comment

Working...
                              X