Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

South Texas Illegal’s are out of control.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by breederbuck33 View Post
    After seeing how they left my FIL's truck after they stole it and used it to haul people around, I'd have to say they absolutely do not care about stinking or dirtying up a truck... They used the front middle console as a beer/Red bull cooler. lol There was literally 4 garbage bags of garbage inside the truck. It was unbelievable.

So it looked like a job site?

Comment

Originally posted by HighwayHunter View Post
      So anyway I started..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Not gonna lie, I lol’d

Comment

Originally posted by Deut.31:6 View Post
        Were your 3-4 years of peace from 2016-2020 by chance??
        Exactly. Thank you, Dems.

Comment

Lighten up folks were all global citizens sharing the earth that God have each one of us. They aren't illegals they are fellow humans looking for a better life. You'd you want to live in fear of the cartel daily making crap wages?

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk
          Last edited by JBJTX81; 12-22-2021, 09:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JBJTX81 View Post
            Lighten up folks were all global citizens sharing the earth that God have each one of us. They aren't illegals they are fellow humans looking for a better life. You'd you want to live in fear of the cartel daily making crap wages?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Comment

Crazy times. At least they stopped cutting our fence and we left a spot for them to scoot under. We have the same 3 guys bringing groups weekly through. We have game cameras set up on the fence and it emails the agent in our area. He got one of the smugglers and a group of 5 a couple weeks ago

Comment

Sounds to me like some type of private security needs to be formed. Start catching them and turning them over to BP. They may get the idea to stay away from your place. Like the ranchers out west would hire a cattle person to watch over their cattle. Start taking a few pot shots in there direction watch em run.i would think making a walk through gate for them be better than having them cut your fence. Maybe put a nail strip down in front of your gate so the next time they try going through it, blow their tires out. Have some fun

Comment

Originally posted by Huntindad View Post
                    Oh yeah, I been carrying last several years down there.
                    I will be from now on.. You can bet on that.. Talking to her it sounds like it gets pretty western out there from time to time..

Comment

[QUOTE=breederbuck33;16006471]After seeing how they left my FIL's truck after they stole it and used it to haul people around, I'd have to say they absolutely do not care about stinking or dirtying up a truck... They used the front middle console as a beer/Red bull cooler. lol There was literally 4 garbage bags of garbage inside the truck. It was unbelievable.[/QUOTE]

They do the same thing to our beaches and state parks too.. I see it all the time.. Sickening.

Comment

Spoken as one who has not as of yet been impacted by them. I have and it sucks. Global citizen my ***. They rob, steal, tresspass, break and enter, crash fences, drive cars w/o insurnace, etc. Not to mention murder, human trafficking, and drug running. Screw them and any idot that sides with them.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Madden View Post
                          Not gonna lie, I lol’d

Glad someone caught it lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Scary part is how you could mistake them for hogs in low light

Comment

Originally posted by SJP51 View Post
                              Spoken as one who has not as of yet been impacted by them. I have and it sucks. Global citizen my ***. They rob, steal, tresspass, break and enter, crash fences, drive cars w/o insurnace, etc. Not to mention murder, human trafficking, and drug running. Screw them and any idot that sides with them.
                              He's probably looking for some new underpaid employees that he doesn't need to pay insurance on since we fund that.

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                                He's probably looking for some new underpaid employees that he doesn't need to pay insurance on since we fund that.
                                I was only saying that to jack with you folks. Man it's easy to ruffle feathers on here. [emoji38][emoji38][emoji38] Any of the folks on here that know me would 100% know I was just yanking chains!

Comment

Working...
                                X