Four pigs down - anyone want these?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four pigs down - anyone want these?

I had four pigs break through a gate sometime last night. Shot all four 20 minutes ago. They were running my sows around. I don’t have space for them in the freezers. They are located in Waxahachie.

Message me

Great gesture!

Comment

Wish I was closer to you!

Comment

Have the same problem around here you can’t even give the squealers away any longer. Now if you skin them for folks they will take them. I just usually feed um to the buzzards any longer.

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
          Have the same problem around here you can’t even give the squealers away any longer. Now if you skin them for folks they will take them. I just usually feed um to the buzzards any longer.
          My last trap catch of 18 had some good sized sows--100-120 lbs. Managed to get two of them "adopted" into a disabled vet's freezer. The other 16 went to the buzzard buffet as well. Used to be able to get a bunch more given away but folks just don't want to do the work anymore.

Comment

I'm in Midlo and on shift, too bad or I'm take one. Hit me up next time!!!

Comment

Thanks for the responses and messages. They’ve found a home.

Comment

Originally posted by dustoffer View Post
                My last trap catch of 18 had some good sized sows--100-120 lbs. Managed to get two of them "adopted" into a disabled vet's freezer. The other 16 went to the buzzard buffet as well. Used to be able to get a bunch more given away but folks just don't want to do the work anymore.
                I take pigs until my freezer is full up! Right now though, it IS full up. Gotten a couple hogs off the green screen in the last month actually!

Comment

Working...
                X