This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HughJerryHolas View Post
    LOL at the thought of Tom Herman being a good coach. Everybody outside of Texas knew that was a terrible hire.
    32-18 record with 4 for 4 bowl victories.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Brock Middlebrook View Post
      I’m my opinion, they need Art Bryles to turn the program around.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        I give up, dude. They'll never be good in my life again.

By good I mean legitimately competeing for another national championship. Sure there may be the occasional 10 win season.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        It's alright dude, you and that smart guy can buy different tshirts.

Comment

Put little man to work this evening. Been a good day.

Comment

It’s been 10 years now since TAMU left the Big 12…….

In those years I think they would have been 8-2 maybe 9-1 against Texas
            ….
            Wow have the mighty fallen….. but hey it will get easier in the SEC

Comment

Does somebody need to check on Heath? This is not how anyone thought this would go. I didn’t see the first half but it was 7-3 at half. I get home in the 4th quarter and it’s a blow out.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                It’s been 10 years now since TAMU left the Big 12…….

In those years I think they would have been 8-2 maybe 9-1 against Texas
                ….
                Wow have the mighty fallen….. but hey it will get easier in the SEC
                I see a team that has quit on its coaching staff and a coaching staff without an idea on how to right the ship.

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
                  I see a team that has quit on its coaching staff and a coaching staff without an idea on how to right the ship.

This right here…. There are a lot of players that have quit in multiple games. Not sure why they quit, but those guys don’t beeping on a team…. Some of the O-line guys are seriously big but get pushed around like little ******

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                    This right here…. There are a lot of players that have quit in multiple games. Not sure why they quit, but those guys don’t beeping on a team…. Some of the O-line guys are seriously big but get pushed around like little ******
                    O line is a bunch of marsh mellows. Big and soft. Texas is in serious need of a QB. Neither one of the ones they have are good. Card is terrible. I'm afraid Bijon will get fed up and transfer.

Comment

Originally posted by flatlander View Post
                      There’s a big difference between struggling with an LSU team that’s loaded with four and five star talent. If Alabama drops it will be to 3 or 4
                      This 2021 Alabama team is nowhere near as good as past NC teams. They have no established , consistent running game and their defense is not loaded with the usual 8-9 first round guys. Will Anderson #31 was the best player on the field and the primary reason why BAMA won. LSU held ALA to 6 yds rushing on 26 attempts … 0.2 yds per attempt. LSU rushed for 109 yds.

LSU has signed NINE 5-star kids in the last 2 years, not a single 5-star played vs. ALA. LSU played tonight’s game without 17 first and second string players who were either injured and/or done for the season. The secondary (DB’s and S’s) were 3rd , 4th, and 5th string guys. Honestly, if LSU had an average QB they win the game.

2 key turnovers cost LSU the game. The INT right before half-time and the LSU fumble when driving early in the 3rd quarter… ALA scored TD’s off both turnovers.

LSU played with all heart tonight and was 1 play away from shocking the world. In the end it’s still a loss

If ALA makes it to the SECCG and plays like they did tonight, Georgia will beat the brakes off them.

Comment

Feels good to have Jimbo after watching the Texas parade of failures the last decade. Sark may turn out to be the worst hire of them all. He’ll be back calling plays for Bama by the time Texas gets to the SEC.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
                          The Texas OL is so bad that a 3 man rush has their way with them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                          Chad, I find it hard to believe that ut has such poor talent at the OL. Wouldn't you think its coaching? No matter the talent level, coaching wins the game.

Congrats to the Aggies. I thought this game was gonna be tough, they won going away. BTW, keep Jimbo, please.
                          Last edited by lovemylegacy; 11-07-2021, 03:34 AM.

Comment

Matt Campbell. Come on down to the bayou!

Campbell or Aranda. I would like to see one of them at LSU.

Comment

The sports radio chatter in Austin Monday should be fun.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

Facts only
                                Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X