BOLO stolen camper Tomball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Txhuntr2 View Post
    They keep dragging their feet saying how difficult it will be to locate the footage.
    What does that even mean?

Comment

They have not yet. They keep dragging their feet saying how difficult it will be to locate the footage. I called a high up manager today and haven’t heard back.
      Bogus

Comment

Go drive around Shaw Rd,Fredrick Rd right off Boudreaux Rd you never know.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
          Go drive around Shaw Rd,Fredrick Rd right off Boudreaux Rd you never know.
          Just drove the neighborhoods south of Boudreaux. Didn’t see it unfortunately but it looks like the kind of place you’d find stolen stuff for sure.

Comment

They have not yet. They keep dragging their feet saying how difficult it will be to locate the footage. I called a high up manager today and haven’t heard back.
            Sounds like they might be in Kahoots with the thieves.

Comment

I went by the storage place today to ask if they’d found video of the theft. The manager was sitting behind the desk listening to a podcast which was so loud she had to turn it off to talk. She had the audacity to tell me she hasn’t had time to find the footage. I told her I’m starting to wonder if they don’t care or if they are involved. I called the area manager who assured me they’re doing everything to find the video and that he’ll be there Tuesday to review the footage. That’s close to a week after I asked them to find footage. What a joke. He made the mistake of telling me they’ve had a lot of break ins recently. Seems strange they’re having a string of break ins and now a camper was stolen and finding footage of the thief isn’t a priority.

Avoid Tomball Grand Storage.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Ask for a disk or disk of time frame and put it on your VCR and watch it.Also next time Loosen the lug nuts so the wheel comes off pulling it down the road. Just be sure to retightenthem before using it.

Comment

Originally posted by stevieray54 View Post
                  Ask for a disk or disk of time frame and put it on your VCR and watch it.Also next time Loosen the lug nuts so the wheel comes off pulling it down the road. Just be sure to retightenthem before using it.

They won’t give it to me or even show it to me. They say it’s a liability if i shoot the thief. It’s all very fishy.

Comment

I went by the storage place today to ask if they’d found video of the theft. The manager was sitting behind the desk listening to a podcast which was so loud she had to turn it off to talk. She had the audacity to tell me she hasn’t had time to find the footage. I told her I’m starting to wonder if they don’t care or if they are involved. I called the area manager who assured me they’re doing everything to find the video and that he’ll be there Tuesday to review the footage. That’s close to a week after I asked them to find footage. What a joke. He made the mistake of telling me they’ve had a lot of break ins recently. Seems strange they’re having a string of break ins and now a camper was stolen and finding footage of the thief isn’t a priority.

You need to review your contract and what was promised in terms of security. Also contact the owner. Search the internet and let them know.

Comment

That sucks. But it sounds like you found some of the thieves.

Comment

Man same thing happened to me at Bear Creek Storage in Houston last January. I had a coupler lock but they made short work of that. Cops told me there are two rings that work the campers pretty hard, one is some Roma Gypsies, and the other is just a bunch of organized ex cons. They take them out of state quick and sell for 1/2 price no title.

We just got insurance to cover it but you still lose quite a bit.

For our new camper I use 3 locks now: an $300 amp lock, a wheel lock, and a secret one. All you can do is slow them down. A thief will get what they want with time.

Sorry bro.

Edit- my storage faculty was no help either . …

Comment

ttt

Comment

I'm willing to bet the next thing you hear is the memory of their system wipes every __ hours and the footage is gone

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I would tell them law enforcement is requesting video. I would go on to tell them if they don’t produce it the investigators will get a court order for their entire video system. I bet you get it that day.

Comment

It really doesn't take that long to go through video. You start by going back a week at a time until you see it there, then go forward a day at a time until you see it gone. Then just jump by the hour until you got it narrows down. You don't have to watch the whole thing, just a few seconds to see when it came up missing. The whole process takes about 20 minutes.

Comment

Working...
                                X