Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can smell coffee but it tastes funky

Comment

I had the rona in late December with no major issues other than a headache and loss of smell and taste after getting some medical treatment like a space and lots of over the counter vitamins and supplements I was good, sense of smell came back in a few weeks. We went to lake Charles in March and I could smell the coffee brewing each morning but then by towards the beginning of may I would cook bacon and it’s smelled burnt and coffee smelled funny and did peanut products!!

Comment

Originally posted by Hills of Texas View Post
        After I recovered from Covid and started getting my smell back, I was getting wiffs of cigarettes smoke. Now it’s almost constant. It’s horrible

Same here it comes and goes but when it comes it’s relentless.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Lost smell and taste when I had it for about 4 weeks. Took almost 8 months before peanut products and Coca Cola tasted normal again

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Same here it comes and goes but when it comes it’s relentless.

Same here going on a year now! Annoying and weird as hell!

Comment

I had Covid in February. 8 months later no taste or smell.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Had the ‘vid in august and still can’t smell anything and taste is very faint, but I periodically have a very foul taste in my mouth that tastes like really crappy tequila

Comment

I had it a few months ago.Only lost my smell. I get the smell of trash and dog poop once in awhile.Most days my mouth taste like metal.
                  Strange stuff

Comment

10 months and still can’t taste anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
                      Wow thats kinda scary. And to think all this came from someone simply eating a bat.

Comment

Saw a video where a Dr said the loss of taste and smell were side effects of zinc deficiency. Not sure if this applies to what you're describing as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Thorcules View Post
                          My boss lost his sense of smell a year ago….still can’t smell
                          Originally posted by coach2 View Post
                          Yea it’s like tasting grease
                          Originally posted by oktx View Post
                          Son has a cologne that smells different now.
                          Originally posted by Arrowsmith View Post
                          I had Covid in February. 8 months later no taste or smell.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
                          Originally posted by Hunterdan View Post
                          It’s been roughly 7 months for me, and I’m starting to smell and taste again. The bad part is that everything smells/tastes the same. I’m about to the point that I wish I couldn’t smell or taste at all, if everything is gonna be the same. Nothing at all was better than it all being identical. The cologne comment rang a bell for sure. Yesterday I sang at a funeral, and when I was getting ready, I put on cologne for the first time in a long time. It smelled just like everything else and I was irritated all over again sucks for sure

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                            Saw a video where a Dr said the loss of taste and smell were side effects of zinc deficiency. Not sure if this applies to what you're describing as well.
                            Well I’m about to start throwing down some zinc and test it out to see if it will recalibrate my system cause this sucks

Comment

Originally posted by coy-ote View Post
                              Any of y’all that got over COVID experiencing a bad sense of smell of certain items like with me it’s coffee and peanut products even some tortilla chips and granola?

Had it in November of last year and couldn’t smell for months. It came back slowly but mid summer I was about 60%. I’m still not right almost a year later.

Comment

Had it in February.

Never lost taste or smell.

But the weird thing was, for 3 or 4 weeks after, I had a constant, strange smell in my nostrils.

Never could place that smell. It eventually faded away.

Comment

Working...
                                X