Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is your favorite hunting influencer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Steve Rinella. He makes mistakes and has to pass up certain animals, comes home empty-handed a lot. The most down-to-earth guy I've saw yet. Very much unlike all the wanna-be's out there and fake hunting sites/movies.
    Very talented in game processing and cooking.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
      None of them. I don't need to be "influenced".

Amen. I can’t even believe the term “influencer” is in a thread title on TBH.

But to kind of answer the OP, I can tell you my least favorite. Mr Nock On himself. Hard to find anyone else in the industry that thinks as much of himself as he does. I have honestly tried to make it through one of his videos to understand what people see in him and just don’t get it.

There are plenty of instructional archery videos on YouTube that are not the over the top self promotion of John Dudley.

Comment

Nobody famous as I don't watch hunting shows much....been a long time anyway.

My deer hunting was from my Grandaddy Smart and my Dad... My bowhunting was from my Dad...and that has continued despite a layoff for a period in the 90s.

This recent push of bowhunting pigs has been fed by Fishndude and Skinny's big thread from several years ago. Fishndude mostly. Being able to follow him here and via text on his hunts made me want to take part. Have been very fortunate to have him school me on them and show me the ropes with their unbelievable noses.....not to mention invite me on some very successful trips including my biggest with a bow. I got access to a local place and it was katy bar the door. I love the "see a pig shoot a pig mentality" versus "What's it's age, score and who am I going to **** off shooting it" of deer hunting. Every dead pig is a good pig. There is no snooty judging of the results like the other. Those two guys, a handful of TBHers and a couple of local YouTubers like TBHer Bradley (4B) and TexomaBowhunter or OSC TV just added more fuel to the fire after that big thread.
        Last edited by Smart; 07-09-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ultrastealth View Post
          None of them. I don't need to be "influenced".
          this 100%

Comment

Steve Rinella, Randy Newberg, Remi Warren.

Comment

OP, what do you mean by hunting influencer?

Comment

Rinella and the whole Meateater crew

Comment

Who is your favorite hunting influencer?

The fact that “influencer” is an accepted term in our society is stupid. The fact that it’s being used on a hunting forum is disturbing.

My dad, my uncle, and my son, are my favorite INFLUENCES on the way I hunt.

“Hunting influencers” in this moronic new accepted context, are nothing more than salesmen.

Comment

Grand day for TBH. Two threads- boobie sucker and Influencer. Holy S@#% !!

Comment

Michael Waddell has to be mentioned! I think he was one of the first!

Comment

The Hunting Public I can't believe didn't make your list. Those guys along with Hunting Beast have a public land cult following.

Comment

Oscar

Comment

Eva Shockey

Comment

Don't watch any hunting shows so don't know who any of the people mentioned above or what they are about - too old to know what an influencer is,,,,,so I will join the "none" group.

Comment

TXBlkCld

Comment

Working...
                                X