Brazos Valley Shootout Sept 8 in Bryan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brazos Valley Shootout Sept 8 in Bryan

The Brazos County Archery Club in Bryan would like to invite you to attend our annual Brazos Valley Shootout 3D shoot to prepare for hunting season. It will be on September 8. Traditional shooters may start at 8 or 9 am. Compound shooters will start at 9 am to beat the heat.

We will put out mostly deer and hog targets at various distances (of course) that you can practice with. As an ASA certified club, we follow ASA rules and classes, although some classes have been merged. We also allow crossbows with the restrictions stated by ASA.

Our world famous taco truck will be there, too, serving up some delicious authentic Mexican food.

It will be a lot of fun and we hope to see everyone there!

Anything we need to know for sign ups?? Or just show up, register and shoot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yup - show up, register, shoot.

No opened toed shoes. The property used to be a landfill in the 40-s and 50's so there is a lot of glass in some areas. Plus, normal woods hazards like sticks, vines, etc.

There is an OATH shoot on September 7. It will be a team format. It starts at 9 am, too.

Comment

Since it looks like it might be hot again, I feel it it safe to say, we will have free cold fruit on the range, too.

Comment

ttt

Comment

bump

Comment

OATH shoot on Saturday will be 15 targets, team shoot, cash payout. My team won $80 each last year!

Comment

Working...
              X