Need a good gun smith in north Houston

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a good gun smith in north Houston

I have a Ruger model 77 243 I would like to have some trigger work done to and also a muzzle break added. Any recommendations on a good smith in the north houston area is much appreciated

I've used MG Arms in Spring a couple of times and they did good work. They are on Treasshwig road in Spring ( close to Carter's Country)

Comment

Originally posted by sharkhunter View Post
      I have a Ruger model 77 243 I would like to have some trigger work done to and also a muzzle break added. Any recommendations on a good smith in the north houston area is much appreciated
      Lohman Gunsmithing on W Little York, west of Sam Houston Beltway. Has done a few good jobs for me.

Comment

Roberts precision is another option. In spring I believe.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
          Roberts precision is another option. In spring I believe.

Sierracharlie out....
          Aaron is who’d recommend as well!

Comment

You can ship to any gunsmith

Sent from my SM-G981V using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ppeeks59 View Post
              Lohman Gunsmithing on W Little York, west of Sam Houston Beltway. Has done a few good jobs for me.
              I used him one time and he had a problem finding parts for my gun I was having him work on. I got on my phone and found the parts in 5 min and had them shipped to me and ran them over to him. I just felt they didn’t put much effort into it so I kind of go a little discouraged in using them. The $200 min is a little steep I feel as well. The work they have done had been good though.

Comment

Roberts Precision, he does quality work. Will not ever be back at M&G, once was enough.

Comment

I’ve heard nothing but good for Precision Barrel Work over in Hempstead.

Comment

Originally posted by peterp63 View Post
                    I’ve heard nothing but good for Precision Barrel Work over in Hempstead.
                    I’ve used both Precision Barrel Work and Robert’s Precision and would recommend either of them. Both did excellent work.

Comment

Working...
                    X