No announcement yet.

2020 APR Customer Supplied Action TBH Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting here. I was told a week ago, two more weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Woo Hoo!!!!!! Just got the call!!!!! It won’t be long now

Comment

Glad to hear it! Can’t wait to see pics of your rifle.

Comment

Everyone should have theirs by end of next week. I think we only had 6 or so that didn't make the cut-off before the move. They were among the first rifles that went through after the machinery was set up and qualified last week. 3 of those 6 were delivered this week, the rest will be finishing up next week.

Sorry some of you got caught in the move. We did everything in our power to head that off, but ultimately our timeline is dictated by component deliveries. We killed it on this project each time parts delivered, but lost ground on the weeks they didn't. Overall, there were not many huge delays with any of the suppliers and I'm thankful for that. The bulk of them completed on our planned schedule. It seems like it runs a little smoother each year, but there's always a few......

The silver lining for those of you who ended up at the end of the line is that we used our down time during the move to build some new tool holding fixtures for our chambering lathe. We actually cut and reamed the fixtures on the actual lathe, and have completely moved away from commercial tool holding options. While our low chamber runout numbers have always been one of our biggest strong suits, it just got propelled to the next level with the new tooling. We're 20 something chambers in so far, and I'm still having a hard time believing the runout numbers.......or lack thereof.

Comment

As one of the few still waiting, I’m glad to hear you saved the best for last! Thanks again!

Comment

Originally posted by Stick1 View Post
              Everyone should have theirs by end of next week. I think we only had 6 or so that didn't make the cut-off before the move. They were among the first rifles that went through after the machinery was set up and qualified last week. 3 of those 6 were delivered this week, the rest will be finishing up next week.

Sorry some of you got caught in the move. We did everything in our power to head that off, but ultimately our timeline is dictated by component deliveries. We killed it on this project each time parts delivered, but lost ground on the weeks they didn't. Overall, there were not many huge delays with any of the suppliers and I'm thankful for that. The bulk of them completed on our planned schedule. It seems like it runs a little smoother each year, but there's always a few......

The silver lining for those of you who ended up at the end of the line is that we used our down time during the move to build some new tool holding fixtures for our chambering lathe. We actually cut and reamed the fixtures on the actual lathe, and have completely moved away from commercial tool holding options. While our low chamber runout numbers have always been one of our biggest strong suits, it just got propelled to the next level with the new tooling. We're 20 something chambers in so far, and I'm still having a hard time believing the runout numbers.......or lack thereof.
              Always improving! I’m ready for next years build. Even though I missed this years build, I ordered one anyways and I can assure you I won’t miss next years build!

Comment

Got the call earlier this evening. Hopefully it makes it here on Monday. Scope and rings have been mighty lonely.

Comment

Originally posted by ATXArcher View Post
                  Got the call earlier this evening. Hopefully it makes it here on Monday. Scope and rings have been mighty lonely.

Heck yea! It will be worth the wait. Curious what did u go with?

Comment

Coyote calling rig...18” 223 in desert sponge. I’ll post pics when I get it set up.

Comment

Pulled up in the driveway as the UPS man was walking to my door. Talk about perfect timing.

Comment

18” 223. 1/8 twist. Thunderbeast suppressor and Leupold VX5 3-15.

Comment

Nice looking rig. Congrats

Comment

Dirty 4 shot zero. Forgot my rear bag! Rifle can do better than me for sure.

Comment

I was in APR this week, man they are busy building guns....I'm trying to see how I can afford to build another

Comment

Originally posted by Buzzsaw View Post
                                I was in APR this week, man they are busy building guns....I'm trying to see how I can afford to build another
                                You and me both.

Been talking to Robert recently about a build as well.

Just passed through Fort Worth and wanted to stop but we're headed to see JJ Matt and put a hurtin on some cow elk. No time to terry around.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X