Mexico deer lease info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mexico deer lease info

I'm looking at a deer lease in old mexico 30 minutes south of Columbia Bridge any one know that area

Search the old mexico 2021-2022 thread.
    Plenty of guys hunt down there

Comment

Ok

Comment

I know that area. The one you looking at north or south of the 2nd checkpoint?

Comment

Originally posted by CyTxCazador View Post
          I know that area. The one you looking at north or south of the 2nd checkpoint?
          Not sure
          Attached Files

Comment

Ok, you’re over north of Anahuac. Lots of gringo hunters over there and some decent deer. What you want to know? Lots of info here: https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...ghlight=Mexico

Comment

Haven't hunted down there in twenty years if it's a good area or if there are better areas I should be looking for. Is it a safe area its not a real big ranch 2600 acres

Comment

Ranch
                Attached Files

Comment

Have you hunted Mex before? Or has anybody in your group?

Comment

Ok just saw the 20 years post

Comment

Reckon that tank gets a duck or two

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Place has nice house probably need some management . Y'all think 2500 acres is enough down there

Comment

I would talk to the owner and the cowboy first. Good owner and good cowboy and your on your way for a good time

Comment

Originally posted by J whitton View Post
                            Place has nice house probably need some management . Y'all think 2500 acres is enough down there
                            Depends on your neighbors and what happens on your property when your gone.

Comment

Good owner, reliable cowboy living on the ranch, and sizeable neighbors would be more important to me than the size of the ranch I was leasing. 2500 acres is enough for 2-3 guys in there - more manageable feed bill, and can produce some giants if everyone is on the same page.

Looks like your place is about 15 miles down the Pipeline. Should be a good area. I don't know if you could make that drive in 30 minutes.

Our lease is the opposite direction down the pipeline off Hwy 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X