2022-2023 Available Leases.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2022-2023 Available Leases.

Let’s do it again folks. I don’t need a lease this year but I’ll post what I find. And my lease is full sorry. . Y’all help a brother out and post what you find if it don’t excite you

Disclaimer (bc I know someone will accuse me) I am not a broker nor do I benefit from anything if some finds/joins a place. But I do/will accept a free hunt
    Last edited by txoutdoorsman24; 01-11-2022, 01:00 PM.

I'm in. Looking for an entire pasture 1500+ acres. Got a pretty big family group trying to stick together. I also have some potential leads for the Del Rio area, but won't have those details until the first week or two of February. I'll revert back to this tread with those details if they seem promising.

Comment

Castroville area

Comment

Comment

I am on the hunt for a lease myself. I pretty much Bowhunt only. Look to join a group of others or find a smaller place for just myself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm currently on a lease but the guys running it shoot everything they see.. I'm looking for 2 spots on a lease or can fill 6 to 8 spots If needed.. I don't mind spending for the right situation.. I'll also add what I see to the thread..

Comment

Looking for a place out west or Rocksprings area. 2 spots for my son and I.

Comment

Originally posted by TEXAS 10PT View Post
                Looking for a place out west or Rocksprings area. 2 spots for my son and I.
                The houston craigslist ad is for Rocksprings area. Not cheap but what is nowadays

Comment

Looking for a lease in the Hays, Blanco, Burnet area

Comment

I have the option to pick up a 9k ac ranch in Mexico. Will consider picking it up if I can put the right group together. Sky is the limit what you can grow but, has to be fed and nothing shot under 6.5 yrs old ever. Is surrounded by ranches already under this program. The only hard part in finding 6 to 7 hunters to complete the deal. Once it's leased we will have full control of about 27k ac. No price has been agreed to yet due to not having the hunters to follow through with the lease yet.
                    Pm if interested and will see what we can put together if it was to help anyone out

Comment

Also looking....

Comment

Looking also

Comment

Looking also just for myself. Live east of Austin in Elgin. Please keep me in on your minds

Comment

Also Looking

Comment

Working...
                            X