Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dallas SCI show.

Anyone going?

I will be at booth 1466, African Arrow Safaris. Come by a visit and learn what AAS is. One if not the BEST bowhunting outfits ONLY in the Limpopo, RSA!

I look forward to visiting and meeting with you.

It’s Dallas Safari Club not SCI…and yes, I’ll be there and looking for your booth. Hopefully it’s a good show.

Comment

Hope to see you.
      Doug

And I should know better. It is the Dallas Safari Club and I am a Lifetime member.
      Last edited by Mudslinger; 01-01-2022, 09:56 PM.

Comment

Taking off work Friday to check everything out- have really enjoyed the years past!

Comment

Got a room booked. Planning on going.

Comment

I’ll be there starting Monday working the parking lot for move in and move out.

Comment

I have never been but heard it’s really cool just to walk around and look at all the mounts the outfitters bring in.

As for actually buying hunts there....are there really really good deals? Im thinking about starting to do a father son package hunt each year for some different things but would be looking for management or maybe even cull buck for one of us. Do they have management/cull hunts there or would it be a waste of time?

Comment

Waiting for my 6 free tickets from Big Billy Kinder to the Dallas Safari Club

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post
                  I have never been but heard it’s really cool just to walk around and look at all the mounts the outfitters bring in.

As for actually buying hunts there....are there really really good deals? Im thinking about starting to do a father son package hunt each year for some different things but would be looking for management or maybe even cull buck for one of us. Do they have management/cull hunts there or would it be a waste of time?
                  I’m wondering the same about elk hunts lol

Comment

Originally posted by ColinR View Post

I personally have never seen quote " good deals" there. It will get you started on a budget and you can gather a ton of info to go home and study on.

Last 4 or 5 years, to me it has become an African safari show.

This is just my opinion... Yes, I'm going for 2 days.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I may be there on Saturday, if not bowhunting. I will be in Vegas for the week for the SCI however!

Comment

My Wife and I will be there on Saturday.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

We were going to try to have a booth this year but no way to get in for new businesses. Have a huge waiting list.

Comment

Originally posted by gtsticker View Post
                            We were going to try to have a booth this year but no way to get in for new businesses. Have a huge waiting list.

According to the website, 900 on the waiting list.

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
                              I may be there on Saturday, if not bowhunting. I will be in Vegas for the week for the SCI however!
                              Oscar, if you go post it up, would like to meet you

Comment

Working...
                              X